The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Inspiration Hop #DOswts324. We decided to move up our hop a week to participate in World Card Making Day, which is today. Hope you get some card making done today.
Today we're showcasing Fall & Halloween inspiration!
I'd been itchin' to give the Wonderfully Wicked Bundle a try and I'm wickedly pleased with the way it turned out - he he!
How'd She DO That? Wicked card:
- Stamps/Bundles: Wonderfully Wicked Bundle (includes Cup of Cheer Dies - saves 10%)
- Gorgeous Grape (5-1/2" x 8-1/4" card base, scrap for "wicked" die)
- Whisper White (two 4" x 5-1/4" for inside and out)
- Mango Melody (3/4" x 5-1/4")
- Pumpkin Pie (3/4" x 5-1/2")
- Basic Black (scrap for spider die)
- Ink: Highland Heather (webs), Gorgeous Grape (sentiment), Tuxedo Black Memento (sentiment)
- Other: Wicked Dies, Assorted Googly Eyes, Monster Bash Enamel Shapes, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Black Stampin' Dimensionals Combo Pack
When I made this card, I was delightfully surprised to discover the word just pop out of the die. Just give the die a little tap and voila! So I quickly die cut a few more to send out to some wicked cool friends - he he!
- I recommend adhering the two strips together first, then adhere to the white panel.
- Then adhered the die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue - use a light touch, a little goes a long way (I tend to have a heavy hand).
- Adhere googly eyes with glue dot & spider with a Mini Stampin' Dimensional.
- For the inside sentiment, stamp "wicked" first (with Gorgeous Grape ink). Then stamp the bat, so you'll know where to stamp the rest of the images.
- NOTE: I was so excited when I stamped the inside of the card - I made another card using that as inspiration. I'll get it posted soon
The Wonderfully Wicked Bundle was lots of fun to play and create with, I'm sure you'll love it too. And if you're thinking it's only for Halloween, you really can use it for other occasions (mix and match with other sentiments).
- You're wicked cool
- Have a wicked day
- You're so wicked
- Have a wicked birthday
- I'm sure you can think of more (leave a comment)
Add the Wonderfully Wicked Bundle to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: 2019 Holiday Catalog, Shop: Holiday Bundles
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles| Product Suites| Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get 8 alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
- 150725 Wicked Dies (2019 Holiday Catalog)
- 153041 Bundle & Save 10% with Wonderfully Wicked Stamp Set
For more Die measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
October FREE Tutorial PDF: Monster Bash/Come To Gather Suites
FREE Monster Bash/Come To Gather Suites Project Tutorial PDF - October 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects the Monster Bash Suite and Come to Gather Suite of products (2019 Holiday Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Paper Pumpkin wants to help you share love and joy this Christmas with a duo of delightful, special-edition kits during October & November. Put them together and you have everything you need for a heartwarming, handmade, and coordinated Christmas.
- October’s kit includes 10 traditional cards
- holiday card size: 4 1/4" x 5-1/2"
- November’s kit features 24 can’t- miss tags.
- holiday-themed gift tags of 4 various sizes and designs.
- Coordinating colors: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Shaded Spruce
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
- NOTE: the October and November kits coordinate; however, each kit is all-inclusive and can stand alone.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by October 10 to get in on the fun.
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: