I'm excited to join this talented group of stampers to share alternate ideas for Paper Pumpkin Kits. Today we're sharing the November 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Jolly Gingerbread
November Paper Pumpkin - Jolly Gingerbread
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 15 gift card carriers and coordinating envelopes. (Can can also be used to design traditional holiday cards, gift tags, and other paper projects.)
- Arrived in a collectible, special-edition box!
- Project size: 2-1/4" x 4", Envelope size: 2-3/4" x 4-3/8"
- Coordinating colors: Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride, and Whisper White
Here's a fun home décor piece I created with the Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin kit...
This is a nice little gift you can give to family and friends. Here it's shown all folded up with a belly band (for easy storage).
Open up completely and stand up on a fireplace mantel or a special shelf to show it off during the holidays.
How'd She DO That Jolly Gingerbread Home Décor:
- You'll need two of the "Shaded Spruce door" gift card holders (trim off one panel from the one on the left and the "small flap" from the one on the right), and one additional gift card holder. Adhere together as shown.
- For the two printed die cut houses on each end - attach a scrap of Real Red cardstock under the "star" windows, then adhere to gingerbread houses.
- For the (3) center white die cut houses - stamp swirly image at top with Mint Macaron ink, and attach candy stickers.
- Die cut letters from Real Red and Shaded Spruce cardstock with Playful Alphabet Dies. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then adhere to gingerbread houses.
- Close by fan folding panels. Wrap Just Jade Ribbon around it and tie in a bow.
- Stamp sentiment on printed die cut label with Mint Macaron ink. Use Take Your Pick tool to create a hole. Thread gold cord ( Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack) through hole and around ribbon bow and tie off in a knot.
After receiving my kit and sorting all of the pieces. This was the first idea that came to my mind. I was super excited when it all came together exactly how I saw it in my head. Love it when that happens!
Wondering about Paper Pumpkin for December?
December’s cute and cuddly Paper Pumpkin kit—called “Beary Comforting”—is designed to uplift your loved ones as this beary tough year finally comes to a close. With the help of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. Near or far, send your friends and family the extra comfort, love, and encouragement they need with our next Paper Pumpkin kit!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 cards and coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Subscribe HERE by DECEMBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
I hope you enjoyed the home décor piece I shared today! For more alternate ideas, be sure to check out the rest of the participants blogs listed below.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: Curvy Celebrations
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
Get your Holiday DOstamping@Home Class Today: CLICK HERE
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Playing with Patterns Suite products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)