I'm excited to join in with this talented group of stampers to share alternate ideas for Paper Pumpkin Kits. Today we're sharing the January 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit - I'll Bee Yours.
153628 I'll Bee Yours Refill Kit* - (January 2020)
- 10 cards and envelopes (3" x 3")
- 20 paper bags
- Die-cut banners
- Printed die-cut piece
- Baker's twine
- Adhesive dots
Coordinating Stampin' Up! colors: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, Rococo Rose
* Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.
WATCH VIDEO: Paper Pumpkin - I'll Bee Yours
I had a lot of fun playing with this month's kit, as it's filled with lots of possibilities. It's perfect for quick & cute cards. Here's two alternative ideas for you using I'll Bee Yours Paper Pumpkin kit...
How'd She DO That? Bee Mine card:
- Die cut 1-1/2" Highland Heather scallop square (Layering Squares Dies). Wrap twine around square and tie in a bow.
- Stamp floral black image on 1-1/4" Purple Posy square with Highland Heather ink. Adhere to scallop square with dimensionals.
- Adhere square to 3/8" x 3-3/8" Basic Black strip. Then adhere to 2-3/4" x 4" Whisper White panel.
- Stamp bee image on backside of die cut with Highland Heather ink. Color in with Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker. Adhere with dimensionals. Stamp sentiment with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Adhere completed panel to Purple Posy (4-1/4 x 11" - score at 5-1/2" card base).
- Attach sequin, add Rhinestone to center.
How'd She DO That? Lifetime of Love card:
- Trim off 1/2" from white end of kit card. Adhere to Mint Macaron (4-1/4 x 11" - score at 5-1/2" card base).
- Stamp sentiment where shown.
- Cut Whisper White scallop heart (Heart Punch Pack) and adhere to heart die cut from kit.
- Z-fold a 10" piece of Silver Metallic Edge ribbon and adhere to back of heart. Then adhere to card with dimensionals.
- Add 3 rhinestones to heart and one on card.
Get in on February's Paper Pumpkin Kit - subscribe by February 10th
- Kit details: Makes nine cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- In addition, this kit coordinates perfectly with the Sale-a-Bration Happy Birthday To You Cling Stamp Set . FREE with a $50 order!
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Rich Razzleberry, Rococo Rose, and Old Olive
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by February 10th to get in on the fun.
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
I hope you enjoyed the ideas I shared today! For more alternate ideas, be sure to check out the rest of the participants blogs listed below.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: 2020 Mini Catalog, Shop: Mini Catalog Bundles (Save 10%)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - $99 Starter Kit, Get $125 product, Mini Cutter, DSP sampler & FREE stamp set!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
January FREE Tutorial PDF: Peaceful Poppies Suite
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Peaceful Poppies Suite of products (2020 Mini Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)