The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Inspiration Hop #DOswts333. Today we've got a fabulous Sketch for you!
As I'm still laid up from my knee replacement surgery, I needed to pull from products that were already on my stamping table - the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper (Product Coordination Release).
I hadn't used the tulips pattern yet, so that's what I reached for. It coordinates with the Timeless Tulips Bundle. With today's sketch, it came together nicely.
How'd She DO That? Timeless Tulips card
- Stamps/Bundles: Timeless Tulips (Bundle & SAVE 10% with Tulip Builder Punch)
- Whisper White Thick (11" x 4-1/4" card base, 2-5/8" x 3-7/8")
- Highland Heather (1-3/8" x 5-1/4" and scrap for Label Me Fancy Punch)
- Gorgeous Grape (1-3/8" x 5-1/4")
- Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper (1-3/8" x 5-1/4" and scraps for punching tulips & leaves)
- Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Pear Pizzazz
- Other: Tulip Builder Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Noble Peacock Rhinestone, SNAIL & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Use Tulip Builder Punch to cut tulips from the DSP. Then use leftover scraps to cut (3) leaves using the pattern from the other side.
- Stamp two stems on Whisper White piece with Pear Pizzazz ink. Assemble tulips.
- For the greeting, I used the Label Me Fancy punch - cut out the small hole first, then aligned that hole in the corner of the label shape to cut. Then stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink.
There is so much to love about the Please as Punch Designer Series Paper. It makes your punches go further! Be sure to check it out and to your shopping bag today!
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: 2020 Mini Catalog, Shop: Mini Catalog Bundles (Save 10%)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - $99 Starter Kit, Get $125 product, Mini Cutter, DSP sampler & FREE stamp set!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
February FREE Tutorial PDF: Parisian Blossoms Suite
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Parisian Blossoms Suite of products (2020 Mini Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)