Today I'm excited to announce the launch of "Your Creative Connection"; a bi-monthly creative showcase which will come to you on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month.
Your Creative Connection came together from a group of eight global friends wanting to give you a worldwide connection to creativity. We hope to inspire you to connect with us and others as we share papercrafting ideas using Stampin' Up! products. Each showcase will have a theme, and we will "travel" around the world to connect with our creative friends.
Today's theme: Pleased as Punch
If you haven't checked out the new Coordination Products yet, then you probably haven't discovered the fun Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper.
- Dress up your paper crafts with the flowers, hearts, raindrops, and other patterns from the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper. Great card making paper, scrapbooking paper, and more.
- Includes 12 sheets of patterned paper: 3 each of 4 double-sided designs
- Stampin' Up! Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Whisper White
And...for even more fun, it coordinates with FOUR punches!
- 151293 Umbrella Builder Punch
- 151292 Heart Punch Pack
- 152316 Small Bloom Punch
- 151295 Tulip Builder Punch
I'm featuring the Small Bloom paper design for my cards today. A card which was included my Birthday Bash Stamp-a-Stack class last Saturday.
How'd She DO That? Pleased as Punch card
- Stamps: Thoughtful Blooms, Varied Vases (sentiment)
- Blushing Bride or Balmy Blue (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Whisper White (4" x 5-1/4", 1-1/2" x 3-1/2", scrap for Classic Label Punch)
- Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper (2" x 3-1/2", 7/8" x 5", small blooms design for punching)
- Ink: Old Olive
- Punches: Small Blossom, Vases Builder, Classic Label, Detailed Trio (corner rounder)
- Other: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, SNAIL & Stampin' Dimensionals
I couldn't decide which color version I liked best, so they made one of each.
- Use the Small Bloom Punch (FREE during Sale-a-Bration with $100 order) to cut out flowers from the DSP sheet.
- I recommend punching the closest ones the punch can reach, then use a scissors to trim off excess paper to reach more flowers.
- Use Detailed Trio punch to corner round the 1-1/4" x 3-1/2" white piece.
- Stamp the stem in roughly the center. Then stamp leaves. Both from Thoughtful Blooms stamp set (FREE during Sale-a-Bration with a $50 order)
- To create the vase, I gave everyone a 2" x 3-1/4" piece of Pear Pizzazz (enough for 2-vases).
- Stamp the border image three times (also from Thoughtful Blooms). Then use the Vases Builder punch to cut out the vase.
If you like punches, you'll enjoy creating with the Please as Punch Designer Series Paper and it's coordinating Punches. It's available for a limited time and only while supplies last. You'll want to add it to your shopping bag today!
In the meantime, be sure to check out more creativity at the next stop on Your Creative Connection tour, Barbara Meyer
If you get lost in your travels, here's a complete list of everyone on this tour...
Dawn Olchefske - USA
Barbara Meyer - Austria
Kristine McNickle - New Zealand
Jenn Tinline - Canada
Jennifer Pauli - Germany
Janneke Dijkstra de Jong - Netherlands
Michelle Last - UK
Claire Daly - Australia
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: 2020 Mini Catalog, Shop: Mini Catalog Bundles (Save 10%)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - $99 Starter Kit, Get $125 product, Mini Cutter, DSP sampler & FREE stamp set!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Choice $50 Level
February FREE Tutorial PDF: Parisian Blossoms Suite
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Parisian Blossoms Suite of products (2020 Mini Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)