Yippee - Stampin' Up! releases FIVE more FREE Sale-a-Bration choices today!
SOLD OUT items:
- Kerchief Card Kit
- Metallic Baker's Twine & Sequins Combo
FIVE new FREE Sale-a-Bration item choices:
Get out your wish list and starting adding to your shopping bag , and earn these new FREE Sale-a-Bration today!
Thank you for shopping with me~Dawn O
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: 2020 Mini Catalog, Shop: Mini Catalog Bundles (Save 10%)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Shop: Coordination Product Release
- View: Sale-a-Bration FREE Choices - including 2nd Release
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - $99 Starter Kit, Get $125 product, Mini Cutter, DSP sampler & FREE stamp set - ends March 31
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
March FREE Tutorial PDF: Country Club Suite
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Country Club Suite of products (2020 Mini Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
- Kit contains supplies for 12 cards and envelopes (4 cards of 3 designs)
- Notecard size: 5" x 3-1/2"
- Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Gray Granite, Pear Pizzazz, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce, and So Saffron
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
About the extra FREE Stamp Set:
- Coordinates with the March kit design; however, you do not need it to complete the March cards.
- Designed for use on a variety of crafting projects.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by March 10th to get in on the fun.
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: