The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Inspiration Hop #DOswts334. This week we're showcasing Punch Art projects.
What is punch art?
Using your punches &/or die shapes in ways to create something outside of it's intended use. Think flowers, animals, insects, food, holiday icons and more.
Last month I shared a Valentine's Day Gnome and you guys were lovin' it! So I thought an Easter Bunny Gnome would be fun to do.
How'd She DO That? Easter Bunny Gnome Punch Art:
- Stamps: Timeless Tulips
- Purple Posy (11" x 4-1/4", scrap for small bloom punch)
- Whisper White (scraps for beard - tropical dies and sentiment
- Daffodil Delight (scraps for nose - 1/2" circle punch, ears - Daisy Punch)
- Highland Heather (scrap for hat - pine tree punch)
- Mint Macaron (scrap for feet - perennial flower punch
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper (2" x 4-1/2", 1/2" x 4-1/4")
- Ink: Highland Heather, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
- Punches: Pine Tree, 1/2" Circle, Perennial Flower, Daisy, Small Bloom (FREE Sale-a-Bration item)
- Other: Tropical Dies, Paper Snips, Gold Faceted Gems, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Foam Adhesive Strips
- Click here for tips on building a "basic" Gnome.
- For the sentiment - stamp on scrap of white and cut out the words you want to use. Adhere with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- For the flower - cut each petal in half, then scrunch up into a ball. Unfold and adhere with Stampin' Dimensional. I thought it resembled the flowers in the DSP.
- For the bunny ears - cut off 3 petals from the Daisy shape. Adhere behind the hat with Mini Glue Dots
How much fun is this cute Easter Bunny Gnome? I think you're gonna see more Gnomes from me this year!
So you can follow along with me, you'll want to make sure you have the punches/dies to make him. See supply list below and add the,m to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: 2020 Mini Catalog, Shop: Mini Catalog Bundles (Save 10%)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Shop: Coordination Product Release
- View: Sale-a-Bration FREE Choices - including 2nd Release
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - $99 Starter Kit, Get $125 product, Mini Cutter, DSP sampler & FREE stamp set - ends March 31
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
FREE gifts with you JOIN during Sale-a-Bration - ends March 31
Sale-A-Bration JOIN REWARDS
- As usual, the Stampin' Up!'s Starter Kit is only $99. But you choose $125 in merchandise and get FREE shipping (saves 10%)
- During Sale-a-Bration, get all of the following for FREE!
- A new Mini Paper cutter
- A 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Sampler
- AND your choice of any current catalog stamp set...any price! (host and Sale-a-bration sets excluded)
- MORE INFO
- JOIN NOW
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to welcoming you to my team!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
March FREE Tutorial PDF: Country Club Suite
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Country Club Suite of products (2020 Mini Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)