Do you know how many "punch outs" you can get out of the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper? A LOT! And they are perfect for making Quick & Cute Note Cards.
Here's the number of "punch outs" you can get from EACH SHEET of Please as Punch Designer Series Paper:
- 21 open umbrellas, 6 closed umbrellas
- 30 hearts
- 30 tulips, 21 leaves
- 83 small blooms
Wow - that's a LOT of "punch outs" - that can LOTS of cards. In fact, I made 40 Note Cards and envelopes and I still have paper left (see below)
- Dress up your paper crafts with the flowers, hearts, raindrops, and other patterns from the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper. Great card making paper, scrapbooking paper, and more.
- Includes 12 sheets of patterned paper: 3 each of 4 double-sided designs
- Stampin' Up! Coordinating Colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Whisper White
- Available while supplies last - ends 3/31
And...for even more fun, it coordinates with FOUR punches!
- 151293 Umbrella Builder Punch
- 151292 Heart Punch Pack
- 152316 Small Bloom Punch - FREE Sale-a-Bration Choice with qualifying order - ends 3/31
- 151295 Tulip Builder Punch
Here's some of the Note Cards & Envelopes I made and have already mailed out...
- Start with 3-3/" x 5-1/8" Whisper White panel.
- Mix & match "punch outs" with coordinating colors of cardstock and inks (see DSP details above)
- The Under My Umbrella stamp set is a good choice for greetings
- Finish off with a little bit of bling, Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Adhere to folded Note Card & Envelopes.
- Mail out to friends & family to let them know you're thinking of them!
- (see supply list below)
As we are "social distancing" the Please as Punch Designer Series Paper is a great choice to make cards to reach out to your favorite people. Stock up now by adding it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: 2020 Mini Catalog, Shop: Mini Catalog Bundles (Save 10%)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Shop: Coordination Product Release
- View: Sale-a-Bration FREE Choices - including 2nd Release
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - $99 Starter Kit, Get $125 product, Mini Cutter, DSP sampler & FREE stamp set - ends March 31
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
FREE gifts with you JOIN during Sale-a-Bration - ends March 31
Sale-A-Bration JOIN REWARDS
- As usual, the Stampin' Up!'s Starter Kit is only $99. But you choose $125 in merchandise and get FREE shipping (saves 10%)
- During Sale-a-Bration, get all of the following for FREE!
- A new Mini Paper cutter
- A 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper Sampler
- AND your choice of any current catalog stamp set...any price! (host and Sale-a-bration sets excluded)
- Then SAVE 20% of more on every order going forward. Now's a great time to join to help your budget.
- MORE INFO
- JOIN NOW
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to welcoming you to my team!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
March FREE Tutorial PDF: Country Club Suite
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Country Club Suite of products (2020 Mini Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
April's kit features:
- Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- This kit will be perfect for reaching out and connecting with those who are most important to you!
- It’s perfect for Mother’s or Father’s Day, sharing love with a son or daughter, or reaching out to a sibling who lives far away.
- Coordinating Colors: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by April 10th to get in on the fun.
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: