A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop: My Wonderful Family
April 30, 2020
Welcome to A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop!
I'm excited to join this talented group of stampers to share alternate ideas for Paper Pumpkin Kits. Today we're sharing the April 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit - My Wonderful Family.
154233 My Wonderful Family Refill Kit * (April 2020) - Includes:
- 8 cards and envelopes.
- Printed die cuts
- Dimensionals & adhesive dots
Coordinating Stampin’ Up!® Colors: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam
* Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.
WATCH VIDEO: Paper Pumpkin - My Wonderful Family
I had a lot of fun playing with this month's kit, as it's filled with lots of possibilities. It's perfect for quick & cute cards. Here's three alternative ideas using the Your Wonderful Family Paper Pumpkin kit...
How'd She DO That? 3-Seasons Tree card:
- On three Whisper White panels (3" x 4"), stamp tree trunk with Early Espresso ink. Stamp tree top with Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce and Crushed Curry inks. Adhere to folded card (from kit).
- Decorate each panel with butterfly or bird die cuts, and pearls.
- On 1" x 3" strip of Mint Macaron, stamp sentiment with Shaded Spruce ink. Adhere with double stacked dimensionals - only on the right edge.
How'd She DO That? You Are My Family card:
- From envelope flap - cut out a piece 4" wide and adhere to 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White layer
- Stamp "tree top" image twice with Rococo Rose ink.
- Adhere leaf die cut with mini glue dots
- Stamp sentiment with Rococo Rose ink on die cut label (from kit). Adhere with dimensionals.
- Tie ribbon in a bow and adhere with mini dot. Add 3 pearls to card.
How'd She DO That? Happy Father's Day card:
- From envelope flap, trim out a 1" x 4-1/8" piece. Cut banner shape in left end. Adhere along with Crushed Curry piece (from kit) to 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White layer.
- On 2" x 3-1/8" white piece, stamp tree images with Early Espresso and Shaded Spruce inks. Adhere to 2-1/8" x 3-1/4" Whisper White layer.
- Stamp sentiment with Early Espresso ink.
- Attach pearls.
- Decorate 4" x 5-1/4" Whisper White inside panel as desired.
I hope you enjoyed the ideas I shared today! For more alternate ideas, be sure to check out the rest of the participants blogs listed below.
- Shop with Dawn
- APRIL Host Code: Y4J2YU34
- APRIL Host Code Gift: Gilded Gems (w/$65 order)
- APRIL Ordering Gift: Ornate Garden Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Check out the Early Release Ornate Garden Suite
- Shop: 2020 Mini Catalog, Shop: Mini Catalog Bundles (Save 10%)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 product
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
Last Chance Lists:
- DOWNLOAD: 2019-2020 Annual Catalog
- DOWNLOAD Jan-Jun 2020 Mini Catalog
- SHOP: Last Chance Products (while supplies last)
These retiring products are only available while supplies last. Don't wait too long to get your favorites.
April FREE Tutorial PDF: Ornate Garden Suite
FREE Ornate Garden Suite Project Tutorial PDF - April 2019
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Ornate Garden Suite of products (Early Release)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Paper Pumpkin - subscribe between May 11 - June 10
Paper Pumpkin is selling kits in record numbers and May subscriptions have sold out. What does this mean?
Because we have sold out for May:
- New customers will not be able to subscribe until May 11, 2020 and will receive their first kit in June.
- Accounts currently in canceled or suspended status will be allowed to reactivate, but will not receive the May kit.
- Subscribers that reactivate after we sold out will be reactivated for the JUNE subscription period.
- Subscribers will not be able to modify their kit quantity to add more kits to their May order.
Please note that anyone in active status before we sold out will still receive the May kit unless they choose to suspend or cancel their subscription before the end of the May subscription period on May 10.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin between May 11th - June 10th to get in on the fun in June.
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe between May 11 and June 10:
Shopping and Special Offer Links
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
April Host Code Gift - (with qualifying order)
April 2020 Host Code = Y4J2YU34