Last month my STARS team did a fun activity called Let's Make a Card. We sent "card guts" to someone and the recipient had to make a card with only those supplies, but could add one additional item.
My "card guts" were from Connie, which included a piece of Best Dressed Designer Series Paper. She had also pre-cut the Blackberry Bliss card base into a fun fold (see measurements below). Above is what I made with it.
And, this is what she sent me...
My additional item was the new Gilded Gems (from the Ornate Garden Suite).
How'd She DO That? Best Dressed Fun Fold Card
- Stamps/Bundles: Dressed to Impress Bundle (with All Dressed Up Dies)
- Blackberry Bliss (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base, score at 4-1/4". Trim off 1" from each edge of the card front only)
- Whisper White (3-1/4" x 4", scraps for Label Me Lovely Punch & flower die cuts)
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper (3-1/4" x 4", two of 7/8" x 4", optional: 3/4" strips for inside)
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive
- Other: All Dressed Up Dies, Gilded Gems, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, SNAIL, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
I never made a fun fold card like this, but it was really fun to make! I highly recommend giving it a try.
- Take a closer look at the flowers, stamped with Blackberry Bliss and blended with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- I added Old Olive to the leaves (with glitter brush).
- And finally the Gilded Gems for bling!
This is the first time I've had a chance to play with the Best Dress Suite and it won't be the last! I also don't think it will be the last time the DOstamperSTARS will be playing "Let's Make a Card"!
With Mother's Day approaching fast, the Best Dressed Suite of products are a perfect choices. Add it to your shopping bag today!
- Shop with Dawn
- Check out the Early Release Ornate Garden Suite
- Shop: 2020 Mini Catalog, Shop: Mini Catalog Bundles (Save 10%)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 product
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
- 151665 All Dressed Up Dies (2020 Jan-June Mini Catalog)
- 153832 Bundle & Save 10% with Dressed to Impress Stamp Set
For more Die measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
April FREE Tutorial PDF: Ornate Garden Suite
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Ornate Garden Suite of products (Early Release)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
April's kit features:
- Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- This kit will be perfect for reaching out and connecting with those who are most important to you!
- It’s perfect for Mother’s or Father’s Day, sharing love with a son or daughter, or reaching out to a sibling who lives far away.
- Coordinating Colors: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Melon Mambo, Mint Macaron, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Subscribe at http://bit.ly/DOstampingPaperPumpkin by April 10th to get in on the fun.
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: