The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts342. This week we're sharing a Sketch inspiration.
I love sketches! They are like a map for cardmaking and help me stretch my creative muscle in ways that I may not have tried. Here's my take on today's sketch.
How'd She DO That? Christmas Tidings Sketch card
- Stamps: Celebration Tidings
- Cherry Cobbler (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Whisper White (3-1/4" x 4-1/2")
- Shaded Spruce (1" x 2-3/4" for the new Banners Pick a Punch)
- Plaid Tidings 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (3-1/2" x 4-3/4")
- Ink: Shaded Spruce, Versamark, Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends Combo (Dark), Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Other: Banner Pick a Punch, Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals
DOstamping Coloring Tips:
- Stamp "pine bough" image twice with Shaded Spruce ink.
- Move color around on leaves with Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush. (Adds both color and glimmer at the same time - love it!)
- Use fine tip end of the dark Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend Marker to "dot" the berries.
After it all came together, this card brought a smile to my face. I didn't think I was ready to make Christmas cards, but this really put me in the mood!
Be sure to add the Plaid Tiding Suite to your Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog wish list. You'll find lots of uses for it for the upcoming holidays (Halloween to Valentine's Day).
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page - updated with new Annual Catalog Dies!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
- Taking Reservations for the NEW 2020 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog Product Shares
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Stampin' Up! Bonus Days are Back!
EARN IN JULY, SPEND IN AUGUST
- EARN July 1 – August 3, 2020
- For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 4-31, 2020.
- There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month-long!
- An email address is required to receive Bonus Days coupon codes.
JULY FREE Tutorial PDF: In Good Taste Suite
FREE In Good Taste Bundle Project Tutorial PDF - JULY
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the In Good Taste Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)