Your Creative Connection #YCC111: Forever Greenery Corset Tag Card
July 08, 2020
Welcome to another Your Creative Connection tour, #YCC111. Our theme today is: Tag You're It
For today's showcase, I went waaay back into the "vault" and pulled out a memory of a card style I enjoyed making in 2004!
Back then, it was called a "Corset Card" and I found the inspiration in a magazine (that I don't recall right now). You used two shipping tags to create the corset. Now, with all of Stampin' Up!'s tag punches, there are lots of choices to make a Corset Tag card.
How'd She DO That? Forever Greenery Corset Tag Card
- Stamps: Fancy Phrases (Bundle & SAVE 10% with Fancy Tag Topper Punch)
- Old Olive (4-1/4" x 11" card base)
- Whisper White (scrap for sentiment tag)
- Pretty Peacock (two of 2" x 5-1/2" for "corset tags")
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper (4" x 5-1/4")
- Ink: Pretty Peacock
- Other: Greenery Embossing Folders, Delightful Tag Topper Punch, Label Me Fancy Punch, 3/8" Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Reversible Ribbon, Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals
- Cut one end of each of the two of 2" x 5-1/2" Pretty Peacock strips with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch
- Add texture to both tags with the Greenery Embossing Folder (preserve the hole/tag ends).
- Layout tags over your card with tag ends facing each other. Thread ribbon through both holes and tie in a bow.
- Wrap tag ends around to the back side and adhere to together. (NOTE: corset should be snug, but loose enough to slide off).
I definitely recommend adding the Forever Greenery Suite to your collection - you'll use it all year long!
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out more creativity at our next stop on Your Creative Connection tour, Barbara Meyer.
If you get lost in your travels, here's a complete list of everyone on this tour...
Michelle Last, UK
Claire Daly, Australia
Dawn Olchefske, USA (you are here)
Barbara Meyer, Austria
Kristine McNickle, New Zealand
Jenn Tinline, Canada
Jennifer Pauli, Germany
Janneke Dijkstra - de Jong. Netherlands
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- JULY Host Code: T2AXWS9C
- JULY Host Code Gift: Playing with Patterns Resin Dots (w/$65 order)
- JULY Ordering Gift: In Good Taste Suite Tutorial PDF
- JULY BONUS DAYS: For every $50 you spend (before ship/tax), you get a $5 Bonus Days coupon, you can use August 4-31, 2020.
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Stampin' Up! Bonus Days are Back!
EARN IN JULY, SPEND IN AUGUST
- EARN July 1 – August 3, 2020
- For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 4-31, 2020.
- There is no limit to how many coupons you can earn, so shop all month-long!
- An email address is required to receive Bonus Days coupon codes.
JULY FREE Tutorial PDF: In Good Taste Suite
FREE In Good Taste Bundle Project Tutorial PDF - JULY
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the In Good Taste Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
July Host Code Gift - (with qualifying order)
Playing with Patterns Resin Dots
July Host Code = T2AXWS9C