Because the Gilded Autumn Suite is my favorite and the first day of Fall is approaching fast, September 22, I thought I'd do a week of fall/autumn projects!
Gilded Autumn Suite Week Day 1: Autumn Punch Pack
This card features the Autumn Punch Pack which is part of the Beautiful Autumn Bundle:
- Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set
- Use the Beautiful Autumn Stamp Set to accent festive fall cards and other seasonal projects.
- 20 photopolymer stamps, suggested clear blocks (sold separately): b, c, h
- Autumn Punch Pack
- Use the Autumn Punch Pack to create cut-out acorn, oak leaf, and maple leaf shapes.
- * 3 punches, largest punched image: 3/4"
How'd She DO That? Beautiful Day card:
- Stamps/Bundles: Beautiful Autumn Bundle (Save 10%)
- Early Espresso (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Crumb Cake (2-3/8" x 4-3/8")
- Cajun Craze (2" x 4")
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (1" x 3")
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Other: Autumn Punch Pack, Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere 5-1/2" of basket weave ribbon to center of Crumb Cake panel. Then adhere to folded card base.
- To punch Cajun Craze panel:
- Start with the maple leaf punch - push the cardstock all the way into the punch and line up the right edge of the cardstock with the right edge of the punch.
- Then use the oak leaf punch and do the same - but line up the left edge of the cardstock with the left edge of the punch.
- Punch acorn shape - centering between the two shapes
- Stamp sentiment
- Adhere DSP behind punch out layer with glue dots. Then adhere over ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with metallic ribbon, adhere with glue dot.
After this week, I think you're gonna fall in love with the Gilded Autumn Suite Collection too!
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for more Gilded Autumn Suite Week
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack - UPDATED!!
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product, PLUS Get & Go Kit ($50 value)
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
For more details on my Just Cards TO GO Class: CLICK HERE
GET & GO Starter Kit Promotion
- Our regular starter kit for $99 and you'll get to choose $125 -worth of Stampin' Up! products
- New members during September will also receive for FREE (a $50 value):
- enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards*
- a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewel
- So Much Love stamp set
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set
*8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). In addition, you'll receive a
Are you ready to join my DOstamperSTARS community? Then CLICK HERE.
Got questions - contact me and I'd be happy to answer them for you.
SEPTEMBER FREE Tutorial PDF: Gilded Autumn Suite
FREE Gilded Autumn Project Tutorial PDF - SEPTEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Gilded Autumn Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Joy to the World
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- The die-cut pieces are in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to send holiday cheer to friends & family across the globe
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
Subscribe HERE by October 10th to get in on Paper Pumpkins Holiday projects - which are always the best!
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: