Today is Day 4 of Gilded Autumn Suite Week. Today I have two cards with the same layout, but have completely different looks.
These quick & cute (QC) cards let the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper be the star!
How'd She DO That? Hey There cards:
- Stamps/Bundles: Beautiful Autumn Bundle (Save 10%)
- Early Espresso or Mint Macaron (4-1/4" x 11" card base)
- Cajun Craze or Brushed Metallic (scraps for punch shapes)
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (four of 3/4" x 4" strips for each card)
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (3/4" x 4" strip of "speckled crumb cake" pattern for each card, for sentiment)
- Ink: Early Espresso
- Other: Autumn Punch Pack, Linen Thread, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment on the "speckled crumb cake" patterned strip first.
- Start by adhering the center strip first and work upwards, then downwards. NOTE: the sentiment strip is adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals - optional.
- Wrap linen thread around card front twice and tie in a bow.
- Finish off with an Autumn Punch Pack shape - adhere with Stampin' Dimensional.
I have to admit...I had an "oopsie" with this card. The sentiment was stamped crookedly. So instead of discarding it - I adhere it down. Then stamped it again on a slightly narrower piece (5/8" x 4") and popped that one up with Stampin' Dimensionals. In the end, I think it was a happy accident, as I really like the look of it better.
I like the way both of these cards turned out:
- The Early Espresso card shows off the colors of the pattern paper.
- The Mint Macaron card is a soft and elegant card.
- Which one to you like?
Here's a closer look at the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Elegant designs in earthy colors. Copper foil and gold foil on some designs.
- Some designs in the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper pack can be cut out using the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Pack includes various autumn-themed images, prints, and patterns.
- Coordinating colors: Cajun Craze, copper foil, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, gold foil, Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla
Add the Gilded Autumn Suite Collection to your crafting collection today!
I've got a few more projects to share with you, so be sure to stop by for more Gilded Autumn Suite Week.
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack - UPDATED!!
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product, PLUS Get & Go Kit ($50 value)
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
For more details on my Just Cards TO GO Class: CLICK HERE
GET & GO Starter Kit Promotion
- Our regular starter kit for $99 and you'll get to choose $125 -worth of Stampin' Up! products
- New members during September will also receive for FREE (a $50 value):
- enough cardstock pieces to make 16 cards*
- a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewel
- So Much Love stamp set
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set
*8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes). In addition, you'll receive a
Are you ready to join my DOstamperSTARS community? Then CLICK HERE.
Got questions - contact me and I'd be happy to answer them for you.
SEPTEMBER FREE Tutorial PDF: Gilded Autumn Suite
FREE Gilded Autumn Project Tutorial PDF - SEPTEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Gilded Autumn Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Joy to the World
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- The die-cut pieces are in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to send holiday cheer to friends & family across the globe
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
Subscribe HERE by October 10th to get in on Paper Pumpkins Holiday projects - which are always the best!
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: