Today I'm sharing some exciting new products coming soon (November 3)...from the Curvy Celebrations promotion.
How cute is this card?! I love how it turned out...gets me in the holiday mood! More details coming next week for the Curvy Celebrations promotion.
How'd She DO That? Curvy Christmas card
- Stamps: Curvy Christmas (155364)
- Just Jade (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base)
- Whisper White (4" x 5-1/4")
- Cherry Cobbler (2" x 5-1/4" for curvy border die)
- Classic Christmas 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (155969) - (1/4" x 5-1/4")
- Ink: Jude Jade, Cherry Cobbler
- Other: Quite Curvy Bundle (156228-stamp set and Curvy Dies), Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Just Jade 1/4" 2020–2022 In Color Ribbon, Linen Thread, Jingle Bells, Glue Dots, Stampin' Seal.
- For stamping pine boughs, stamp several times along the curve. Don't try to connect, instead stamp halfway over the previous images and continue along the curve. About halfway through the curve, turn the stamp around to finish stamping along the rest of the curve.
- For double ribbon, fold ribbon into thirds, then use thread to tie off in the center (tight). Thread on Jingle Bell and tie into a bow. Adhere with Glue Dots.
Not only is there two exclusive holiday products (stamp set and Designer Series Paper) in the Curvy Celebrations promotion. but there is an Early Release bundle (from the upcoming 2021 Jan-June Mini Catalog)!
Check out the additional product list below. Add them to your shopping cart today, so you're ready to go on November 3rd.
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Learn about my Just Cards TO GO Class: CLICK HERE
(just a few left)
Designer Series Paper Sale
DOWNLOAD Designer Series Paper Sale PDF Flyer
- We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on fifteen select papers from our current catalogs!
- Stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
- This is my favorite sale of the year!
OCTOBER FREE Tutorial PDF: Poinsettia Place Suite
FREE Poinsettia Place Project Tutorial PDF - OCTOBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Poinsettia Place Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 15 gift card carriers and coordinating envelopes.
- Project size: 2-1/4" x 4", Envelope size: 2-3/4" x 4-3/8"
- Supplies can alternatively be used to make fun ‘n’ festive Christmas cards or gift tags.
- Contents arrive in a collectible, special-edition box!
- Coordinating colors: Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Blushing Bride, and Whisper White
Subscribe HERE by November 10th to get in on Paper Pumpkins Holiday projects - which are always the best!
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: