Today I'm sharing...3 cards (a casual, an avid and a stepped up avid) from one design with the Poinsettia Petals Bundle.
- These cards were created & shared by Stampin' Up!
- Each week demonstrators receive a newsletter from Stampin' Up! with project ideas, business tips and more.
- Just another perk of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
Aren't they GORGEOUS!?
And...as this is Poinsettia Place Suite Month here at DOstamping with Dawn...I thought I'd share them with you.
Let's get busy...
Option #1 Poinsettia Petals Bundle: for the CASUAL stamper:
- Stamp sprig images on Cinnamon Cider card front in Cinnamon Cider ink
- On Whisper White cardstock, stamp flower in Real Red ink and leaves in Shaded Spruce ink.
- To create depth, for the 2-step stamp images - stamp off on a scratch paper first.
- Die cut stamped images and adhere them to card front
- Stamp sentiment in Cinnamon Cider ink on a Whisper White cardstock label, adhere the label to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
You have a fabulously festive card in just minutes!
Option #2 Poinsettia Petals Bundle: for the AVID stamper:
- Step up this card by adhering an angled piece of Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper to the front.
- Then adhere piece of Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack ribbon on the angle. TIP: Fold the ribbon in half lengthwise before cutting the notches on each end.
- Color poinsettia and leaves using Cinnamon Cider, Poppy Parade, Real Red and Shaded Spruce Stampin' Blends.
- Add sprig die cut from Copper Foil Sheet using Poinsettia Dies.
Option #3 Poinsettia Petals Bundle: the "stepped-up" AVID version
- Add more Flowers for Every Season Designer Series Paper to the card front (bottom)
- For the fanciest card, adhere additional flowers and leaves together
- Die cut sentiment label using the Tasteful Labels Dies.
- Create more light and dark contrast and expanded color palette to include Mint Macaron and Petal Pink Stampin' Blends
So...which style of stamping describes you best? Option 1,2 or 3? Share in the comments.
For me - I lean towards Option #1 or #2.
Now's the time of year to be thinking about your Holiday Card Making. If the Poinsettia Petals Bundle speaks to you (it definitely speaks to me!), you'll want to add it to your cart so you can get a start on your holiday cards right away.
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
- 153522 Poinsettia Dies (2020 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog)
- 155148 Poinsettia Petals Bundle & Save 10% with Poinsettia Petals stamp set
- 152886 Tasteful Labels Dies (2020-21 Annual Catalog)
For more Die measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
To purchase your Just Cards TO GO Class: CLICK HERE
Designer Series Paper Sale
DOWNLOAD Designer Series Paper Sale PDF Flyer
- We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on fifteen select papers from our current catalogs!
- Stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
- This is my favorite sale of the year!
OCTOBER FREE Tutorial PDF: Poinsettia Place Suite
FREE Poinsettia Place Project Tutorial PDF - OCTOBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Poinsettia Place Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Joy to the World
- Kit contains enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- The die-cut pieces are in English, French, and German. This will allow you to create cards you can use to send holiday cheer to friends & family across the globe
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Coordinating Colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Just Jade, Soft Sea Foam
Subscribe HERE by October 10th to get in on Paper Pumpkins Holiday projects - which are always the best!
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: