The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts350. This week we're sharing packaging & treat inspiration with you.
One of my favorite new dies is the Little Treats Box Dies, from the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog.
With one quick pass through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, you're halfway there to a cute little treat box. Just fold on the score lines and assemble - no adhesive required!
With a box like this, it would be perfect for party favors - wedding, birthday, showers and more!
How'd She DO That? Gilded Autumn Little Treat Box
- Stamps/Bundle: Beautiful Autumn (Bundle with Autumn Punch Pack and SAVE 10%)
- Mint Macaron (5-1/2" x 7" for Little Treat Box Die)
- Very Vanilla (1/2" x 2" for sentiment)
- Crumb Cake (scrap for punch)
- Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper (1" x 6 for belly band, two 1"x 3" for nugget coverings)
- Ink: Neutrals Stampin' Write Markers-Early Espresso, Mint Macaron
- Other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Little Treat Box Dies, Stampin' Sponges, Linen Thread, Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack, Acorn Trinkets, Take Your Pick Tool, Paper Snips, Tear & Tape, Mini Glue Dots.
- For sentiment - use Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker to ink up a portion of the stamp, then stamp on Very Vanilla strip. Use Paper Snips to cut a banners shape in one end. Make hole with Take Your Pick Tool.
- Loop 6” of the Basket Weave ribbon through both slots of the treat box.
- Thread two 8” pieces of thread through sentiment tag, Crumb Cake leaf (also put a hole into the end) and the acorn trinket. Then wrap tightly around the Basket Weave Ribbon (at the top of the box) and tie in a bow.
- For the Belly Band - change the color of the pattern paper by sponging Mint Macaron ink directly to the paper.
Be sure to check out the Little Treat Box Dies and it to your shopping cart today!
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: Curvy Celebrations
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
- 153571 Little Treat Box Dies (2020 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog)
- 155204 Little Treats Bundle & Save 10% with Little Treats stamp set
For more Die measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
Learn more about my DOstamping@Home Classes: CLICK HERE
DOWNLOAD: Curvy Celebrations Flyer
Here's the new Curvy Celebrations products: (click on products to shop online):
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Curvy Celebrations products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
- Purchase the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (158396) - HERE
- Receive 12 more tutorials, for a total of 22!
- You'll have LOTS of inspiration to get the most value from these fun curvy products!
December’s cute and cuddly Paper Pumpkin kit—called “Beary Comforting”—is designed to uplift your loved ones as this beary tough year finally comes to a close. With the help of this bear-themed kit, you can create 12 unbearably cute cards featuring warm and fuzzy friends, sweet stamps, and meaningful messages. Near or far, send your friends and family the extra comfort, love, and encouragement they need with our next Paper Pumpkin kit!
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 cards and coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Subscribe HERE by DECMEBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: