I'm excited to join this talented group of stampers to share alternate ideas for Paper Pumpkin Kits. Today we're sharing the December 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Beary Comforting
155345 Beary Comforting Refill Kit* - includes the following supplies:
- 12 printed card bases & envelopes
- Printed foil, animal and label die-cuts
Coordinating Stampin’ Up!® Colors: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Cinnamon Cider, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Sea Foam, white
*Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.
WATCH VIDEO: Paper Pumpkin December 2020
I have two alternative ideas for you! Check them out below...
How'd She DO That Quick & Cute Hooray Card:
- Trim out a 2-1/2" x 5-1/4" piece from a printed envelope (from kit). Adhere to 4" x 5-1/4" white panel, and then to 4-1/4" x 11" folded Blackberry Bliss card base.
- Cut a Coral Calypso heart using the Heart Punch Pack.
- The sentiment (from kit) is stamped with Coral Calypso ink . It's cut with the coming soon Double Oval Punch (154242). The Blackberry Bliss scallop oval is cut with the same punch. I think this is gonna be a new favorite of mine!
- Finish off with the cute cupcake die cut (from kit) and Elegant Faceted Gems
How'd She DO That Get Well Beary Card:
- Trim out 2-3/4" x 4" pieces from the striped card base (from kit). Both the front and back. Adhere them to 4-1/4" x 11" folded Crumb Cake card base.
- Arrange the bears and flower die cuts and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment with Coral Calypso ink on small label die cut and adhere with dimensionals.
- Tie a knot with white twine (from the Snail Mail Combo Pack (154579) - coming soon) - adhere with glue dot. Finish off with a couple Elegant Faceted Gems on the flower centers.
Cute cards, right?!
Wondering about Paper Pumpkin for January?
Love is in the air! Send a little love to someone special with the Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin Kit. From heaps of heart-shaped elements to paper pieces in red and pink, this month’s kit has everything you need to create eight adorable cards—with coordinating envelopes—for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, and every celebration of love in between!
Kit includes the following:
- Enough supplies to create eight cards—four each of two designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Smoky Slate, white
IN ADDITION...this month there is an add-on option: LITTLE LOVE BOXES (156842) - $8
Add-on includes the following:
- 20 printed mini boxes (3”x 2”x ½”)
- 24 die-cut heart-shelled snails and sentiment labels.
- Note: Add-on is not included in January’s Paper Pumpkin subscription. It must be purchased through a separate order.
- Available January 1 (tomorrow), while supplies last!
With the add-on to January’s sweet and sentimental kit, there’s even more love to share! When combined with the remaining components from the Sending Hearts kit, you can create treat packaging, additional cards, and so much more!
Subscribe HERE by JANUARY 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
I hope you enjoyed my Beary Comforting alternatives! For more alternate ideas, be sure to check out the rest of the participants blogs listed below.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: Curvy Celebrations Promotion - ends January 4
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
Dawn's 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog Product Shares
Taking Reservations for the NEW 2021 Jan-June Mini Catalog Product Shares (CLICK)
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Playing with Patterns Suite products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Ends January 4, 2021
You’ll get deep discounts on some of your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog
And as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog.
Retiring items are available while supplies last. Shop early to avoid missing out!
Print/View the lists below so you're ready to SHOP & SAVE on Tuesday: