Who would have thought you could create such a lovely card using Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin kit?
How'd She DO That Jolly Gingerbread With Love card:
- Stamp "swirly "image a couple of times across a Petal Pink 4" x 5-1/*4" layer with Flirty Flamingo ink. Then turn the stamp 180 degrees and stamp swirly image across the panel again, near the edge of the previously stamped images.
- Wrap 5/8" Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon around stamped panel and tie in a bow near the right edge
- Stamp swirly image once with Flirty Flamingo ink on a scrap of Petal Pink. Cut with Heart Punch Pack. Adhere to white scallop heart punch out and then to card with Stampin' Dimensionals. (position ribbon as necessary)
- Adhere completed panel to folded card base, 4-1/4" x 11" white.
- Stamp greeting with Flirty Flamingo ink on label die cut, trim down. Use Take Your Pick tool to make a hole, thread cording through and around bow, tie in a knot. Anchor tag with a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Attach Gilded Gems
The Jolly Gingerbread Paper Pumpkin kit has proven to be a very versatile kit. With this card, I'm ready for Valentine's Day.
See the supply list below for everything you'll need to recreate this lovely card.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: Curvy Celebrations
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Playing with Patterns Suite products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)