The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts360. This week we're sharing a super easy & fun sketch.
Today's sketch is a great way to use up your pattern paper scraps. I have lots of scraps left over from the Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper (from a project I did for my team earlier this year - I'll share it soon.)
How'd She DO That? Dandy Garden sketch card:
- Stamps/Bundle: Dragonfly Garden (also comes with the Dragonfly Punch Bundle)
- Misty Moonlight (4-1/4" x 11" card bases)
- Basic White (4" x 5-1/4" for embossed panel)
- Dandy Garden 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (two each of 1" x 1-3/8" and 1" x 2-3/8")
- Ink: Misty Moonlight
- Other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder, Bumblebee Trinkets (155568-coming May 4), Stampin' Seal+ Adhesive
If you take a closer look and you find a sneak peek of the beautiful Bumblebee Trinkets. It's new and coming May 4th.
OR you can get it now (and other new products), if you want to join my DOstamperSTARS Team.
Now that is what I call a quick & cute card (QC). Just pick your favorite Designer Series Paper and you can knock out a few of these sketch cards in no time at all.
Thank you for shopping with me.
- Shop with Dawn
- APRIL Host Code: CW4NQVEE
- APRIL Host Code Gift: Elegant Gems (w/$65 order)
- APRIL Ordering Gift: Ice Cream Corner Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Last Chance to get Retiring Products
- Butterfly Bouquet Special
- Hey Birthday Chick & Hey Chick Bundles
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Ice Cream Corner Suite products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Last Chance List - Retired 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Products
If you love great deals, the Stampin' Up! Last-Chance Products Sale is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on favorite products from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog.
- Sales Period: March 24 - May 3, 2021
- Select items are discounted up to 75% off.
- Available while supplies last. Shop early so you don’t miss out on your favorite products.
Download the Retired Last-Chance Products Lists:
- 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Last Chance List (by page #)
- Discounted Items Only (over 100 items discounted up to 75% off)
The best way to shop the Last Chance List is from my Online Store (as it will update with sold out items immediately).
Last Day to Subscribe to April's Paper Pumpkin kit!
Kit includes the following:
- 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color
- With coordinating Envelopes (4-1/2" x 5-3/4")
- card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog
- Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog.
- It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun.
- Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite (155984), so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
- Coordinating colors: Terracotta Tile, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider
Subscribe HERE by APRIL 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: