I'm excited to join this talented group of stampers to share alternate ideas for Paper Pumpkin Kits. Today we're sharing the January 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Sending Heart
156822 Sending Hearts Refill Kit*
*Must be a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber to order this item.
WATCH VIDEO: Paper Pumpkin January 2021
Next are my alternative card ideas for you! I made a couple of Note Cards and Mini Cards. Check them out below...
How'd She DO That? Sending Love Note Card:
- On 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" white panel, stamp "love" repeatedly. (Mask off about 3-1/4" from top). Add smaller scallop border (from kit)
- Stamp sentiment all the way to the left side. Fussy cut out mailbox and adhere with dimensionals.
- Finish off with some resin hearts. Then adhere to folded Note Card (finished size is 3-1/2" x 5")
How'd She DO That? Snail Valentine Cards:
- Fold 3" x 6" white card base in half. Finished size is 3" and fits envelope #145829.
- Cut 2-3/4" layer from the kit card bases and Little Love Boxes (add-on)
- Stamp sentiment strip is 1/2" x 3". Snail die cut is from Little Love Boxes add-on
How'd She DO That? Snail Love Card:
- Stamp hearts/flowers on 3-1/4" x 4-3/4" white panel - in 2 corners with Pool Party ink. Stamp sentiment on back of label.
- Cut 3/4" x 3-1/4" strips cut from card base and Little Love Boxes add-on. Use a Blending Brush and Pool Party ink to add color to the polka dot strip.
- After decorating panel as shown, adhere to folded Note Card (finished size is 3-1/2" x 5")
Kit includes the following:
- Enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
- Decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- 155223 | Flower & Field Designer Series Paper (FREE sale-a-Bration item)
- Earn this pack of paper for FREE with a purchase of $50 or more during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion - ends 2/28!
Subscribe HERE by FEBRUARY 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
I hope you enjoyed my Sending Hearts alternatives! For more alternate ideas, be sure to check out the rest of the participants blogs listed below.
- Shop with Dawn
- JANUARY Host Code: DXF9PXEN
- JANUARY Host Code Gift: Black Matte Dots (w/$65 order)
- JANUARY Ordering Gift: Fine Art Floral Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Paper Pumpkin add-on option: LITTLE LOVE BOXES (156842) - $8
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product AND $55+ in NEW Paper!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Fine Art Floral Suite products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)