The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts355. This week we're sharing the latest trend in card making...Slimline Cards.
If you're not familiar with Slimline cards, here's the skinny:
- They are a narrow & tall card (or short & long - depending on the orientation of your card)
- They measure 3-1/2" x 8-1/2" (finished)
- Just cut 4" off an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of card stock. The piece will measure 8-1/2" x 7". Then score & fold at 3-1/2"
This week I've been playing with my favorite Sale-a-Bration $50 level choice, Field & Flower Designer Series Paper. So it was my obvious choice for today's card (it was already all over my craft table - ha!)
How'd She DO That? Daisy Slimline card
- Stamps: Happy Thoughts (a must-have from the Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalog)
- Basic White Thick (7" x 8-1/2" card base scored at 3-1/2")
- Pool Party (3-1/4" x 8-1/4", 3/4" x 3")
- Basic Black (3" x 3")
- Field & Flower Designer Series Paper - FREE $50level Sale-a-Bration item (3" x 5" )
- Basic White (scrap for flower)
- So Saffron (scrap for flower)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Medium Daisy Punch, Black Matte Dots, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals
- When I first saw the daisy pattern sheet in the Field & Flower Designer Paper, I immediately knew I would make a that featured the daisies. Here's how I made the daisy:
- Cut two white flowers with Medium Daisy Punch. Use Sponge Dauber to add Pool Party ink to the flowers center area (to resemble the daisies on the paper)
- Cut So Saffron flower with Medium Daisy Punch (for flower center). Hand cut off all of the petals. Use Sponge Dauber to add Pool Party ink to the edges.
- Adhere flowers & flower center together with Glue Dots
When you fill your shopping cart with $50 worth of product, you can qualify to select the Field & Flower Designer Series Paper as your FREE Sale-a-Bration item! Get yours today.
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- JANUARY Host Code: DXF9PXEN
- JANUARY Host Code Gift: Black Matte Dots (w/$65 order)
- JANUARY Ordering Gift: Fine Art Floral Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product AND $55+ in NEW Paper!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Fine Art Floral Suite products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)