In January, several members of my DOstamperSTARS team hosted a virtual customer event. We each featured either a suite or bundle during the event. I chose was the Well Suited Suite.
Today's card shows-off the basic use of the Handsomely Suited Bundle. Specifically the Suite & Tie Dies. See below for card measurements and tips.
How'd She DO That? Well Suited Sweater card
- Stamps/Bundles: Handsomely Suited Bundle (156240) – includes the Suit & Tie Dies (SAVE 10%)
- Basic Gray (11" x 4-1/4" card base and scrap for buttons die)
- Smoky Slate (2-1/4” x 3-1/4” for “shirt”, scraps for dies; pocket, collar and long strip)
- Basic White (4" x 5-1/4" for inside panel)
- Well Suited Designer Series Paper (4" x 5-1/4" for sweater, scrap for bow tie die )
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Suit & Tie Dies, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere the following die cut elements (from above) to the Smoky Slate “shirt” piece:
- collar die cut with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals placed more towards the center area,
- 2-3/4” of the long strip die cut (trim off excess),
- bow tie die cut with Stampin’ Dimensional,
- buttons with Mini Glue Dots.
- For this card, use the “V” die and cut about 3” into the “sweater” DSP piece. Add adhesive on the backside along the “V” edge and adhere to shirt, under the collar. Then adhere to folded card base. Experiment with the V die. You don't always have to use the entire area of the die.
- Stamp sentiment on Smoky Slate pocket die cut and adhere to card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- And in no time at all, you're done!
I have to admit, I thought this suite might be limited. But the more I played and created with it, the more I began to really enjoy it and could see all of the possibilities. Over the next couple of weeks, I'll share the wide variety of projects I made (5-6 of them), both male and female cards!
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- MARCH Host Code: QCF2ETYV
- MARCH Host Code Gift: Pastel Pearls (w/$65 order)
- MARCH Ordering Gift: Butterfly Bouquet Tutorial PDF (see below)
- NEW Butterfly Bouquet Special
- Hey Birthday Chick & Hey Chick Bundles
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
- 154322 Suit & Tie Dies (2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog)
- 156240 Handsomely Suited Bundle & Save 10% with Handsomely Suited stamp set
For more Die measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Butterfly Bouquet products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
What’s better than one fantastic bundle? Two fantastic bundles!
The Hey Chick Stamp Set (a 2017 Sale-A-Bration set) has returned and brought along three new friends: The Chick Dies and a brand-new bundle that includes the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and the Birthday Chick Dies.
- Available: February 2 - June 30
- Download & Print: Hey Chick & Hey Birthday Chick Bundles Flyer PDF
Hey Chick products (click on item to shop online)
Hey Birthday Chick products (click on item to shop online)