If I do say so myself, I love the way today's card turned out. It features the 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog Wrapped Bouquet Bundle. It was easy to make, yet created stunning results. Take a look...
How'd She DO That? Wrapped Bouquet card
- Stamps/Bundles: Wrapped Bouquet Bundle (with Wrapped Flower Dies - SAVE 10%)
- Purple Posy (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Basic White (large scrap for bouquet die)
- Granny Apple Green (scraps for a variety of leaf die cuts)
- Basic Black (scrap for tag die)
- Smokey Slate (3/4" x 3-1/2")
- Basic Gray (3" x 4-1/4")
- Well Suited Designer Series Paper (3" x 4")
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Versamark & Purple Posy Stampin' Blends Combo Pack.
- Heat Emboss: Ink image with Versamark ink, then Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Stamp on Watercolor Paper. Cover with clear Stampin' Emboss Powder. Remove excess powder, then melt with Heat Tool.
- Other: Heat Tool, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Wrapped Flower Dies, Square Vellum Doilies, Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, Butterfly Gems, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Cut doily in half and adhere to DSP, then adhere to Basic Gray piece. Add Smoky Slate strip over top edge of doily. The adhere entire piece to left edge of folded card base.
- On large white scrap, stamp wrapped flower image with Memento Ink and die cut.
- Color image with Purple Posy Stampin' Blends Combo Pack. Start with light color, let dry. The add dark color to center. I added the dark color a couple of times.
- Adhere to leaves and then to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- On black scrap, stamp sentiment with Versamark ink. Cover with White Embossing Powder, remove excess. Heat until melted. Die cut & adhere with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add twine bow.
- Add Butterfly Gems - the perfect finishing touch!
2019-2021 In Colors
Change out Purple Posy to any of the 2019-2021 In Colors and you'll have a beautiful selection of cards. NOTE: 2019-2021 In Colors will be retiring soon, so be sure to stock up on paper, ink refills, etc. in your favorite colors!
If you're a flower fan, you'll enjoy the Wrapped Bouquet Bundle with it's unique wrap and sentiments for Mother's Day, love, friendship and more! It will make a great addition to your collection. Add it to your shopping cart today!
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- MARCH Host Code: QCF2ETYV
- MARCH Host Code Gift: Pastel Pearls (w/$65 order)
- MARCH Ordering Gift: Butterfly Bouquet Tutorial PDF (see below)
- NEW Butterfly Bouquet Special
- Hey Birthday Chick & Hey Chick Bundles
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
- 154324 Wrapped Flowers Dies (2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalog)
- 156217 Wrapped Bouquet Bundle & Save 10% with Wrapped Bouquet stamp set
For more Die measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Butterfly Bouquet products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Kit includes the following:
- 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. (Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" )
- printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
- ALSO four FREE stencils and a stamping sponge!
- Arrives in a cute and collectible box.
Subscribe HERE by MARCH 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: