I'm excited to join this talented group of stampers to share alternate ideas for Paper Pumpkin Kits. Today we're sharing the March 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit - Here's To You.
WATCH VIDEO: Here's To You Paper Pumpkin - March 2021
Here's To You Alternative Ideas
- PAPER: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Petal Pink card base, scraps of Basic White and Flirty Flamingo
- INK: Pretty Peacock
- OTHER: Double Oval Punch, Artistry Blooms Sequins
- Cut envelope liner to 4" x 5-1/4"
- Stamp "happy birthday" over each of the light blue rectangles. This really ups the "cheer" factor for this card!
How'd She DO That? Here's To You Card:
- PAPER: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Crumb Cake card base, 3/4" x 5-1/2" Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla scrap for label die cut
- OTHER: Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Tasteful Label Dies, Artistry Blooms Sequins
- Cut envelope liner to 2-1/8" x 5-1/2"
- Die cut label and stamp with
DOstamping Tips for Envelope Gift Card Holder:
- Fold envelope in half. Open flap and cut it in half at the fold line. Seal up the left side. Insert gift card into right side "pocket".
- Refold envelope in half again and tie thread around the gift card holder. Secure thread on front side with two dimensionals.
- Cut a piece from a card base (from kit) = 2-3/4" wide x 2-7/8" tall. Adhere tree die cut with glue dots. Then adhere to holder with dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment on label die cut (from kit) with Pretty Peacock ink. Adhere with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.
I was pleased with these alternate ideas this month. I'm having a hard time picking a favorite. Which one is your favorite?
Kit includes the following:
- 12 fresh, fun-shaped cards—6 popsicles and 6 blank semicircles to color
- With coordinating Envelopes (4-1/2" x 5-3/4")
- card bases, 2 full sticker sheets, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile
Coordinates with the Ice Cream Corner Suite from our January–June 2021 Mini Catalog
- Keep the creative fun going by pairing the So Cool Kit with the Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper (154567) featured in our 2021 January–June Mini Catalog.
- It’s a great way to use the kit’s stamps, ink, stickers, and more to further indulge your craving for summer fun.
- Plus, the paper is part of the matching Ice Cream Corner Suite (155984), so there’s virtually no end to the possibilities!
- Coordinating colors: Terracotta Tile, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider
Subscribe HERE by APRIL 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
I hope you enjoyed my Here's to You alternatives! For more alternate ideas, be sure to check out the rest of the participants blogs listed below.
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- APRIL Host Code: CW4NQVEE
- APRIL Host Code Gift: Elegant Faceted Gems (w/$65 order)
- APRIL Ordering Gift: Ice Cream Corner Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Last Chance to get Retiring Products
- Butterfly Bouquet Special
- Hey Birthday Chick & Hey Chick Bundles
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):