Stampin' Up! Mini & Sale-a-Bration Sneak Peek: Free Delicate Dahlias & Harvest Meadow
July 31, 2021
Before I share today's card, I wanted to give you a reminder to get your reservations in for my 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog Product Share. If you have already sent in your reservation, then you should have received a response from me, as well as your invoice.
You can find all of my product share details HERE.
ALSO - Designer Series Paper Sale ends soon
Print: Designer Series Paper Sale PDF Flyer
- Dates: July 1 - August 2
- Select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of your Starter Kit (when you join) or with your Stampin’ Rewards (when you're order is $150 or more before shipping/sales tax) ALSO qualify for the 15% discount.
On to today's card...
Not only does this card feature the beautiful FREE Delicate Dahlias stamp set (with $100 order during Sale-a-Bration - starting 8/3), but if you look close, that's new paper. Specifically Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper from the NEW 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog - also starting 8/3.
How'd She DO That? Delicate Dahlias card
- Stamps: Delicate Dahlias-156601 (FREE with $100 order during Sale-a-Bration) - coming August 3
- Basic White Thick (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Basic White (4" x 5-1/4", scrap for punch)
- Misty Moonlight (1/2" x 4")
- Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper-156494 (1-1/2" x 4") - coming August 3
- Ink: Coral Calypso, Misty Moonlight
- Other: Double Oval Punch, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- I enlisted the help of the "stamping off "technique.
- Ink up flower image and stamp onto white panel. Then without reinking, stamp again to get a lighter version of the same color.
- This technique is perfect for getting different color tones for floral images.
I made this Delicate Dahlias card for a new swap I just participated in. I'm totally in love with the way it turned - exactly how I envisioned in my head. That doesn't happen very often.
Add both the Sale-a-Bration Delicate Dahlias & Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper to your wish list so you're ready to get these new products on August 3!
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- JULY Host Code: CH6JBEMG
- JULY Host Code Gift: Genial Gems (w/$65 order)
- JULY Ordering Gift: Beauty of the Earth Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product (choose from upcoming Holiday Catalog products!)
- Taking Reservations for the NEW 2021 Jul-Dec Mini Catalog Product Shares
DOstamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Beauty of the Earth Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - JULY
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Beauty of the Earth Suite products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
AUGUST Paper Pumpkin - Hope Box
- Contains enough supplies for 9 cards and coordinating envelopes
- Includes a Classic Stampin' Spot and an exclusive stamp set
- The box is specially designed to turn into a Hope Box—a keepsake box full of cherished items to add hope to your life or in the lives of others.
- Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Melon Mambo, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Subscribe HERE by AUGUST 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn