Penguin Place Bundle Day #4: Snowman Punch Art
August 16, 2021
Today I'm continuing with Penguin Place Bundle Week, Day #4. Check out how easy it is to create Snowman Punch Art using the Penguin Place Bundle!
This was one of the projects that was included in my DOstamping@Home Club this month:
- It's an online club that is a one-year membership, but only every other month (for a total of 6 months).
- For a $20 annual fee (plus postage, if you're not local to me) you'll receive 3 projects each time (for a total of 18 projects for the year). Plus you'll have access to a private page with all of the instructions, photos and supply list.
- A $25 or more online order is due each time (every other month).
- One of the 6 months, you'll get all of the host rewards (shipped directly to you!)
- If that sounds like something you'd like, don't hesitate to contact me. There's always room for YOU!
How'd She DO That? Penguin Builder Snowman Punch Art
- Stamps/Bundles: Penguin Place (Bundle & Save 10% with Penguin Builder Punch)
- Real Red (5-1/4" x 5-1/2" card base; score at 4-1/4" - when folded it will be 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"), scrap for 2" Circle Punch
- Basic White (4" x 5-1/4" for inside, scraps for scarf and punching penguin body)
- Garden Green (scrap for 2-1/4" Layering Scallop Circle die)
- Basic Black & Pumpkin Pie (scraps for hat & nose)
- Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper (DSP) (3/4" x 5-1/4", 4" x 5-1/4")
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red (scarf)
- Other: Penguin Builder Punch, Gold Holly Leaves, Red Rhinestones, Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Layering Circle Dies, 2" Circle Punch, Stampin' Seal, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Create snowman punch art:
- Punch large penguin body from white scrap.
- Stamp eyes and buttons with black ink (only ink one of the eyes/circles for stamping wherever you want).
- Stamp scarf with Real Red ink on white scrap. Fussy cut. Also cut a carrot nose from Pumpkin Pie scrap. Adhere both to snowman.
- To cut hat - insert a the flat edge of a scrap of black cardstock into top of punch, about 1/2" down into the large penguin body. Then punch to get hat with brim and adhere to snowman. (see photo below)
- Adhere Gold Holly Leaf (love these leaves, they are soft and flat) and red rhinestones.
Just another reason to get the Penguin Builder Punch. And...I'm have more ideas coming this week. I can't wait to share them with you, and a video too. Add the bundle it to your shopping cart today, so you can start creating fun punch are too!
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- AUGUST Host Code: HK67X2PU
- AUGUST Host Code Gift: Star-Crossed Embossing Folder (w/$65 order)
- AUGUST Ordering Gift: Harvest Meadow Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Learn about Sale-a-Bration Perks!
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product. AND during Sale-a-Bration choose a Mini Catalog Bundle add-on!!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Sale-A-Bration (August 3- September 30)
Get free products during Stampin' Up! Aug-Sep Sale-a-Bration time (with your $50 or more order)
- Download: Aug-Sep Sale-a-Bration Brochure PDF
- Download: Aug-Sep Sale-a-Bration Brochure Recipes PDF
- During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn exclusive products for free!
- For every $50 you spend, you can add your pick of Sale-A-Bration products to your cart (during check-out) at no additional cost.
- When you host or order $300 or more during Sale-a-Bration, you'll earn an additional stamp set
- You'll receive the free In Your Words stamp set (shown on pg 17)
- During Sale-a-Bration, get our always fabulous Starter Kit (only $99 for $125 in merchandise, free shipping and paper pumpkin kit)
- ALSO - Add-On a free Bundle (up to $60 value!) - see list
- Print/View: Starter Kit - FREE Bundle Add-On List PDF
- Learn more about join my STARS community of stampers, click HERE
DOstamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Harvest Meadow Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - AUGUST
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Harvest Meadow Suite products (link will be live August 3)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
This versatile Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin kit features three different designs for every treat box. That means whether you want to celebrate the Fall harvest or feel like getting in the Halloween-mood (or a mix of both!), you can choose how you want to create your adorable treat boxes!
Take your pick from crisp red apples, seasonal pumpkins, spooky jack-o-lanterns, or get creative and customize them into whatever you can imagine!
SEPTEMBER Paper Pumpkin - Haunts & Harvest
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs.
- Finished treat box size: 2-1/2" x 2"
- The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Classic Stampin' Spot and an exclusive stamp set
- BONUS: Wheelbarrow template (easily turn the wood patterned box into a Wheelbarrow)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent
Subscribe HERE by SEPTEMBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
Thank you for Shopping with Dawn
Star-Crossed Embossing Folder
AUGUST Host Code: HK67X2PU
(learn more here)