Today I have for you, two alternate card ideas using the Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin kit.
First up is my Haunts card...
This card is going out to my husband's sister who is a Halloween baby. She enjoys receiving Halloween cards for her birthday. At least that's what my husband tells me - ha! I hope he's right, as that's what she has been getting from us for many years.
- Cut hexagon shape from one of the treat boxes to use for the pumpkin and decorate.
- Use the Take Your Pick Tool to curl about half of a 2" piece of raffia wire. It cuts off very easily. Adhere the "straight" end behind the pumpkin with several glue dots, along with the leaf.
- Adhere the completed pumpkin to the card with "double stacked" Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Pumpkin Pie 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base, Basic White 4" x 5-1/4", Black Glitter Paper 2-1/2" square
Next is my Harvest card...
The leaf stamps that come with the kit are my favorite and I had to use them! I love the way this card turned out. It's so soft and pretty, and easy to make. Some of my customers will be receiving this Thank You card...are you one of them?
- Stamp detailed leaf image first with Evening Evergreen as shown. Stamp off every other leaf.
- Then repeat with the solid leaf image with Soft Succulent. Stamp off every other leaf.
- For the piece behind the label - trim off a section of a treat box. The trim off the bottom flap and both sides so they are flat. The piece will measure approx. 3/4" x 3-1/2" with the end rounded.
The "Haunts & Harvest" SEPTEMBER Paper Pumpkin kit is filled with:
- Enough supplies to create 12 Treat Boxes
- Exclusive 10-Piece stamp set (not in refill kit)
- Stampin' Spot (Soft Succulent) (not in refill kit)
- Coordinating Colors: Soft Succulent, Poppy Parade, Pale Papaya, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
NEED REFILLS? There are refill kits available this month, you'll find them in my online store HERE.
October's Paper Pumpkin Sneak Peek
I'm looking forward to receiving the October kit. I'm a huge fan of Paper Pumpkin Christmas cards and can't wait to play with both the stamp set and kit materials. SIGN UP by 10/10/2021
The tranquil Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin kit contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Peaceful Christmas
- Create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Also includes a Classic Stampin' Spot and an exclusive stamp set
- BONUS: October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
Subscribe HERE by OCTOBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
I appreciate being your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!
- Shop with Dawn
- OCTOBER Host Code: 3WCR2QGX
- OCTOBER Host Code Gift: Matte Decorative Dots (w/$65 order)
- OCTOBER Ordering Gift: Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
DOstamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - OCTOBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)