The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts372. This week we're sharing a sketch with you.
The other day I did a technique demonstration for my STARS Team, on our private Facebook group, using the Snowflake Wishes stamp set. So...as long as it was out, that's what I'm featuring today.
I have to admit, I got this set (along with the So Many Snowflakes Dies) when it was in last year's Holiday Catalog. But I never got around to using it. Now that I have, I can see myself reaching for it lot! I also like the sketch too...give it a try.
How'd She DO That? Snowflake Wishes card
- Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
- Misty Moonlight (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base)
- Basic White (3/4" x 3-5/8" for Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, 4" x 5-1/4" for inside)
- Snowy White Velvet Sheets (scraps or 2 snowflake die cuts)
- Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper (2-3/4" 3-3/4" blue trees, 3-1/4" x 4-1/4" blue sky)
- Ink: Misty Moonlight
- Other: Mini Stampin' Emboss & Cut Machine, So Many Snowflakes Dies, Take Your Pick Tool, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Seal, Multipurpose Light Glue & Stampin' Dimensionals
- The search for coordinating Designer Series Paper (DSP) took me into the Annual Catalog for the Beauty of the Earth. This great DSP has patterns for all seasons!
- For the sentiment, use the Take Your Pick tool to create a hole for the ribbon to tie onto.
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels are the perfect touch for the center of the Snowy White Velvet die cut snowflakes.
- Bring the outside in...stamp a couple of snowflakes (stamped off for a softer look).
If you missed the playful Snowflake Wishes stamp set and So Many Snowflakes Dies from last year, you still have a chance to get it this year! Add it to your shopping cart today.
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- OCTOBER Host Code: 3WCR2QGX
- OCTOBER Host Code Gift: Matte Decorative Dots (w/$65 order)
- OCTOBER Ordering Gift: Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Looking for Die Measurements?
- 153560 So Many Snowflakes Dies (2020 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog)
- Coordinates with Snowflake Wishes stamp set
For more Die measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
DOstamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - OCTOBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Gingerbread & Peppermint Suite products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
The tranquil Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin kit contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Peaceful Christmas
- Create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes.
- Includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Also includes a Classic Stampin' Spot and an exclusive stamp set
- BONUS: October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
Subscribe HERE by OCTOBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: