Today I'm sharing Fall Horizontal Gate Fun Fold Card, along with a How'd She DO That ? video!
The Horizontal Gate Fun Fold card is surprisingly easy to make. See the supplies/measurements below, then scroll down to watch the How'd She DO That? video.
DOstamping Easy Horizontal Gate Fun Fold Card
- Stamps: Thinking Thanks & Peace
- Cinnamon Cider (11" x 4-1/4" card base scored at 2-3/4" & 8-1/4")
- Very Vanilla (1-1/4" x 5", 4" x 5-1/4 for inside)
- Blackberry Bliss (two of 2" x 5-1/4")
- Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper (1-1/4" x 5")
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Write Marker
- Other: Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed-Dots, Stampin' Seal
WATCH How'd She DO That? VIDEO: Easy Horizontal Gate Fun Fold
Create projects year-round with the Thinking Thanks & Peace Stamp Set .
- Most greetings in the set are large enough to fill a card front, and some greetings also include a small image so you can stamp two images with a single stamp!
- Use with heat embossing products for a glossy look or to create an emboss resist look.
- The smaller Boo greeting with a ghost is just the right size for tags for Halloween treats.
Add it to your shopping cart today. Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- NOVEMBER Host Code: EBMQJZY9
- NOVEMBER Host Code Gift: Garden Gems (w/$65 order)
- NOVEMBER Ordering Gift: Eden's Garden Collection 20-Project Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product. ONLY $75 in November!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Just one week left to JOIN the STARS for only $75
Stampin' Up!'s starter kit special. This month only...get the starter kit for just $75
- Are you hooked on Stampin' Up!?
- Are you a DOstamping with Dawn super fan?
- Would you like to get your hobby supplies at a discount?
- Do you like to share your stamping, cardmaking, etc?
- Are you looking for a fun, friendly and supportive stamping family?
Then I recommend you discover the fun that comes with being a demonstrator and DOstamperSTAR!
And what better time to JOIN then when the already fabulous Starter Kit is discounted to only $75 (typically $99)!
- Choose $125 worth of Stampin' Up! merchandise
- Get catalogs and more to share with your friends
- FREE shipping saves you 10%
- Typically includes a Paper Pumpkin kit too!
If you're ready to join, then head on over to my JOIN PAGE.
If you have ANY questions, please ask away. I'm happy to answer your questions. Contact me.
I look forward to welcoming you to the STARS! JOIN NOW
DOstamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Eden's Garden Collection 20-Project Tutorial PDF - NOVEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Eden's Garden Collection of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- Also includes a Classic Stampin' Spot and an exclusive stamp set
- The Lots of Pun Stamp Set is a builder stamp set! This means the included images can be mixed and matched to build a variety of unique characters with different looks and features.
- Coordinating colors: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade
Subscribe HERE by DECEMBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: