The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts374. This week we're sharing a sketch with you.
How'd She DO That? Blackberry Beauty Grateful Card
- Stamps: Heartfelt Wishes, Beauty of Tomorrow (bundle/save 10% with Beautiful Leaves Dies)
- Early Espresso (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base)
- Very Vanilla (2-1/4" x 4" for die cut, 3-5/8" x 3" for sentiment, 4" x 5-1/4" for inside)
- Cinnamon Cider (3" x 3-1/4 - optional)
- Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper (3" x 4", 1" x 3-1/2")
- Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Early Espresso, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
- Other: Mini Stampin' Emboss & Cut Machine, Beautiful Leaves Dies, Gilded Gems, Simply Elegant Trim, Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals
- After stamping the main image, use the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to add some shine to the image.
- I did take some liberties with the sketch and added a Cinnamon Cider layer behind the pattern paper. I thought it gave it a little more visual interest. The sketch is just a start for inspiration. Where you take it, is what makes it your own!
- The gold trim is looped 3 times and adhered behind the die cut. Which is them adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere the sentiment with a glue dot on the left and Stampin' Dimensionals on the right.
This card is for my hubby. We're celebrating our 34th anniversary this weekend. I think he will appreciate this card, as I appreciate him!
If you're like me, you'll like both the masculine and feminine pattern choices that can be found in the Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper. Be sure to add your favorite Blackberry Beauty Suite products to your shopping cart before they are gone.
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- NOVEMBER Host Code: EBMQJZY9
- NOVEMBER Host Code Gift: Garden Gems (w/$65 order)
- NOVEMBER Ordering Gift: Eden's Garden Collection 20-Project Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product...now ONLY $75 (learn more here)
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
DOstamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Eden's Garden Collection 20-Project Tutorial PDF - NOVEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Eden's Garden Collection of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
- While the cellophane bags in this kit are food-safe, the packaging is sized for both treats and gifts.
- Have fun with the festive designs of each box—a sweet snowman, a tree with all the trimmings, or a playful pile of presents—and surprise your friends and family with treat and gift packaging that even Santa would be jealous of!
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Peaceful Christmas
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine treat packages—three each of three designs—and nine food-safe bags.
- Includes printed die cuts, die-cut boxes, cellophane treat bags, adhesive, and more!
- Also includes a Classic Stampin' Spot and an exclusive stamp set
- BONUS: November’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- Coordinating colors: Evening Evergreen, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Pool Party
Subscribe HERE by NOVEMBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: