The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts379. This week we're sharing Sale-a-Bration Inspiration with you.
My card features the following Sale-a-Bration products:
- Special Moments stamp set (FREE Sale-a-Bration item-$100 level)
- Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper (FREE Sale-a-Bration item - $50 level)
As you can probably tell, I just love all of the "daffodil" products...including the Daffodil Daydreams Bundle. These products make me happy!
How'd She DO That? Daffodil Card
- Stamps/Bundles: Daffodil Daydreams Bundle (includes Daffodil Dies), Special Moments FREE Sale-a-Bration item
- Pear Pizzazz (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base)
- Very Vanilla (2-1/4" x 3-3/4" and scrap)
- Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper (two of 1" x 3-3/4") FREE Sale-a-Bration item
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush, Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz
- Other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals
- For the Very Vanilla main panel, stamp the floral spray first - near the left edge (from Daffodil Daydreams stamp set). Then stamp the sentiment from the must-have Special Moments FREE Sale-a-Bration stamp set.
- Stamp the floral spray again on Very Vanilla scrap and die cut. Then fussy cut out the two larger daffodils - I left them together.
- Color the floral spray and extra daffodils using the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush with Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz inks, by swiping ink onto clear blocks. I added Flirty Flamingo first, then filled in with Pale Papaya. (Note: in the photo you can't see just how gorgeous the shine is on the floral spray - but trust me, it is! Your recipient will be wowed!)
- Adhere the extra daffodils onto the main panel, lining them up with the stamped image, using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Adhere stamped panel to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Don't you think the Brushed Brass Butterfly is the perfect little touch?
If you like daffodils, floral spray and such, then you'll want to love the Daffodil Daydreams Bundle (save 10% with Daffodil Dies). When your shopping cart reaches,$50, $100 or $150, you can select the FREE and Beautiful...Sale-a-Bration Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper &/or the must-have Special Moments stamp set.
NOTE: when choosing Sale-a-Bration items, you'll need to click on "check out" to select your free items.
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- JANUARY Host Code: BUSHMQQN
- JANUARY Host Code Gift: Adhesive-Backed Hexagons (w/$65 order)
- JANUARY Ordering Gift: Heart & Home Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product. During Sale-a-Bration, choose TWO FREE stamp sets
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Heart & Home Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - JANUARY
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Heart & Home Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
FEBRUARY Paper Pumpkin - Safari Celebration
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- This kit’s stamp set is an uplifting one! Make every occasion a celebration with sentiments that say “yay!”, “fantastic!”, and other fun phrases.
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Subscribe HERE by FEBRUARY 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: