Today I'm sharing...a super cute Sweet Conversations Bundle Card for Valentine's Day.
This was one of my DOstamping@Home Club cards this month. Club members received all of the pieces pre-cut & embossed, then they add the stamps, ink and adhesive. If you like pre-cut card kits, then you should look into the club. Contact me for details.
How'd She DO That? Sweet Talk Suite Card
- Stamps/Bundles: Sweet Conversation Bundle (includes Sweet Heart Dies)
- Basic White Thick (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Blushing Bride (4" x 5-1/4")
- Basic White (scrap for tag and heart)
- Highland Heather (2" x 4", scrap for heart)
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper (DSP) (approx 1-3/4" or less x 4" - see tip below)
- Ink: Highland Heather, Blushing Bride
- Other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Gingham Embossing Folder, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- Use the new Gingham Embossing Folder to add some fun texture to the Blushing Bride panel.
- For cutting the Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper - I "measured" it by trimming out 3 rows of double hearts.
- For stamped heart: first stamp heart outline & UR CUTE image with Highland Heather ink, then stamp "fill-in" heart image with Blushing Bride ink - stamped off first.
- The Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels are the perfect touch for this card!
This card uses several fun new projects from the Sweet Talk Suite:
- Sweet Conversation Bundle (includes Sweet Heart Dies)
- Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper
- Gingham Embossing Folder
The Sweet Conversations Bundle includes the Sweet Conversations Stamp Set and the Sweet Hearts Dies.
SWEET CONVERSATIONS STAMP SET
- Conversations will be cuter than ever with the Sweet Conversations Stamp Set.
- This fun, valentine-themed set includes a variety of hearts—including conversation hearts—that can be used on valentines and with other love-themed projects.
- It also includes circles, stripes, and a tag, all things that make this set even more versatile.
SWEET HEARTS DIES
- It's an explosion of hearts in the Sweet Hearts Dies. But that's not all.
- In addition to the hearts, this set of dies include banners, an envelope, and a tag.
- Use them to make easy valentines, little love notes, and tiny treat boxes. You'll love seeing what you can create.
GINGHAM EMBOSSING FOLDER
- Add dimension to your projects with the Gingham Embossing Folder.
- This folder features a versatile pattern you can use for all of your paper crafting creations. Use it for a fun layer of texture.
SWEET TALK DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
- There are infinite ways to express love, and we wanted to ensure the Sweet Talk 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper offered a variety of patterns that will allow you to create your own expression.
- Many of the patterns feature hearts (of course!), but you'll also find versatile patterns such as stripes and polka dots that can be used any time for any occasion
- Product colors: Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Real Red, So Saffron
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- JANUARY Host Code: BUSHMQQN
- JANUARY Host Code Gift: Adhesive-Backed Hexagons (w/$65 order)
- JANUARY Ordering Gift: Heart & Home Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product. During Sale-a-Bration, choose TWO FREE stamp sets
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Heart & Home Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - JANUARY
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Heart & Home Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
FEBRUARY Paper Pumpkin - Safari Celebration
- The kit contains enough elements to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- This kit’s stamp set is an uplifting one! Make every occasion a celebration with sentiments that say “yay!”, “fantastic!”, and other fun phrases.
- Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Succulent, Soft Suede
Subscribe HERE by FEBRUARY 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: