The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts384. This week we're sharing a fabulous sketch with you.
This sketch came from a swap card received from team member, Susan Burch. We all fell in love with her layout and knew we had to do it for one of our sketches!
I wanted to make a card for my daughter, Becky who just lost her cat of 11 years. So, of course I reached for the retiring Pampered Pets stamp set (oops, sold out). Also, the soon to expire promotion - All Together 6x6 Designer Series Paper.
How'd She DO That? Sorry for your Loss card
- Stamps: Pampered Pets (sold out)
- Poppy Parade (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Basic White (4" x 5-1/4")
- All Together 6x6 Designer Series Paper (three of 1" squares, 1" x 4")
- Poppy Parade (three of 1-1/8" squares 1-1/8" x 4-1/8", scrap for heart die)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Here For You Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals
- I recommend assembling the DSP squares and strip to their layering pieces, and then to each other.
- For positioning the stamping, place the DSP piece onto white panel (don't adhere yet). Then determine the placing of the stamping.
- The heart die cut (from Here For You die) was a last minute addition, but finishes it off nicely.
I think Becky will appreciate this card. And...isn't that what cardmaking is all about?!
The All Together 6x6 Designer Series Paper. is a must-have for any card maker. With it's variety of black & white patterns that can be used for all sorts of card occasions, you'll be reaching for the All Together 6x6 Designer Series Paper a lot! Add it to your shopping cart today!
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- APRIL Host Code: 94R7SCAB
- APRIL Host Code Gift: Resin Star Embellishments (w/$65 order)
- APRIL Ordering Gift: New Horizons Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Shop Specials: All Together Collection | Waves of the Ocean Collection | Last Chance Products - discounts up to 50% off (while supplies last)
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product.
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Last Chance List
The 2021–2022 Annual Catalog will be retiring soon - May 2, 2022!
Last Chance List Details:
- Dates: Now thru May 2, 2021
- Available while supplies last.
- Shop early so you don’t miss out on your favorite products.
- Download the Last-Chance List (retiring items):
- 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Last Chance List (by page #)
- Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good!
- Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies.
ALL TOGETHER! (exclusive and early-release products)
All Together Promotion Details:
- Dates: February 1 - May 2, 2022
- Download: All Together Flyer
- Download: Natural Tones Stampin' Blends Chart
- All Together products can also be added to a starter kit.
The following products are exclusive and are only available while supplies last:
- 160263 Here Together Bundle (save 10% stamp set & dies)
- 158634 Here Together Stamp Set
- 159278 Here for You Dies
- 160039 All Together 6x6 Designer Series Paper
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the New Horizons Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
- The Change is Beautiful kit contains enough supplies to create 9 stunning cards with a unique folding technique to commemorate moments of change, including...printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, Iridescent sea glass, adhesive, and more!
- Also includes: Change is Beautiful Photopolymer Stamp Set AND Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Spot®
- The designs are inspired by the natural cycles of change found in nature.
- Coordinating colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo
Subscribe HERE by APRIL 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: