The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts387. This week we're sharing NEW 2022-2024 In Color Inspiration with you.
Even though I like ALL of the new 2022-2024 In Colors, I have to admit I'm drawn to Sweet Sorbet. It's a great red color with a touch of pink. So that's what I'm using today.
ALSO - I found that the beautiful suite called, Lovely in Linen coordinates with Sweet Sorbet.
How'd She DO That? Lovely & Lasting card
- Stamps/Bundles: Lovely & Lasting (or Bundle & Save 10% with Lasting Label Punch)
- Night of Navy (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base)
- Basic White (4" x 5-1/4", scrap for punch)
- Lovely in Linen Designer Series Paper (1-1/2" x 4")
- Ink: Sweet Sorbet & Night of Navy
- Other: Lasting Label Punch, Solid Faceted Gems, Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals
- I wasn't sure about the Lovely in Linen suite at first. But I knew I wanted to get the punch, so I went ahead and got the whole Lovely In Linen Suite Collection. I'm glad I did. As expected, I did fall in love with it!
- Note that I stamped the flowers a little bit on the diagonal. For this layout, I preferred the way it looked. Sometimes looking at your stamps in a different way, gives a different but still lovely look to your card. Give it a try!
- Speaking of layout...this is one of my go-to layouts. Add a strip of DSP a smidge over a stamped image, finish off with a punched sentiment and embellishment dots and you've got a QC (quick & cute) card in no time at all.
Lovely in Linen Suite Collection to your shopping cart.
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- MAY Host Code: TKVMS2B4
- MAY Host Code Gift: NEW Fun Flowers Resin Shapes (w/$65 order)
- MAY Ordering Gift: NEW Hues of Happiness Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Shop Specials: All Together Collection - extended |
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product, with NEW In Color BONUS ($66.50 value) - see details below
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the NEW Hues of Happiness Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product, with NEW In Color BONUS ($66.50 value)
Join my DOstamperSTARS community this month, and get $66.50 worth of 2022-2024 In Color products added on to the already fabulous Starter Kit.
The NEW In Color Starter Kit details:
- Dates: May 3 thru May 31
- Choose $125.00 worth of products for only $99
- Get a FREE Paper Pumpkin kit
- Get FREE Shipping ($11 value)
- BONUS: Get $66.50 worth of 2022-2024 In Color products
Another fun activity we do are these Stamping with the STARS Inspirations:
- STAR Bloggers partake in our twice a month Blog Hop
- Other members participate by sharing in our fun and private Facebook Group
- Whether your looking for a discount, holding classes or just sharing with your friends, there is a place for you with the STARS!
Now is a great time to join my community with the NEW In Colors Starter Kit.
I look forward to welcoming to you my DOstamperSTARS!
- The eclectic style of the Lovely in Linen 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper is a must-have for any paper collection. The rich jewel tones are softened by a linen texture overlay, making the colors better suited to match many design styles.
- The repeating patterns are perfectly sized for card bases, accent pieces, and scrapbook layouts. Also are bold enough to grab your attention but can also subtly complement the focal images of your projects.
- You are sure to use these intricate designs for spring and fall, feminine and masculine, and youthful and antique projects! Talk about versatile!
- Color Coordination: Evening Evergreen, Night of Navy, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Sweet Sorbet
Get the whole collection here: Lovely in Linen Suite Collection