The Soft Seedlings Stamp Set is perfect for cardmaking with its feature image of a detailed maple leaf and simple scripted sentiments. You can create minimalist cards that have a maximalist impact! The Distinktive details of this stamp set mean you can easily make a realistic image with one color, or you can get creative or use multiple colors using Sponge Daubers! Which is what I used for this card.
How'd She DO That? Easy Inking Technique card
- Stamps: Soft Seedlings
- Very Vanilla Thick (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Soft Suede (4-1/4" x 5-1/2" - use embossing folder to add texture)
- Very Vanilla (scrap for 3" Stylish Shapes circle die cut)
- Cajun Craze (scrap for Stylish Shapes banner die cut)
- Ink: Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
- Other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Fall Leaf 3D Embossing Folder, Sponge Daubers, Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots, Stampin' Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals
- For the Soft Suede textured panel, I recommend using a full quarter sheet panel. After adding the texture, then cut down to 4" x 5-1/4"
- If you like cards like this, you should consider joining my DOstamping@Home Club. Be sure to check it out.
- Be sure to check out the How'd She DO That video below, for inking tips.
WATCH VIDEO: Easy Inking Technique with Soft Seedling stamp set
If you're a fall-lover, then you'll want to add the the Soft Seedlings stamp set AND Leaf Fall Embossing Folder to your collection. Add them to your shopping cart today, along with your favorite fall colors of cardstock and ink!
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- SEPTEMBER Host Code: PWDTSPJQ
- SEPTEMBER Host Code Gift: Festive Pearls (w/$65 order)
- SEPTEMBER Ordering Gift: Rustic Harvest Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Looking for Stampin' Up! Die Measurements? Find them Here
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
September Weekly Deals.
Every week in the month of September we’re offering a selection of products at discount prices!
Weekly Deals details:
- Each week of September new products added on 1, 8, 15, and 22.
- Promotion ends September 28.
- Discounts and product selection will vary from week to week
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit.
- Get the most up-to-date product information in my online store.
- SHOP Weekly Deals HERE
Perfect Partners Promotion
Stampin' Up! created six new dies that coordinate with stamp sets in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog and the July–December 2022 Mini Catalog.
Perfect Partner details:
- Dates: September or while supplies last!
- These coordinating dies will only be available during this promotion and will not be offered in any catalog.
- Bundle and save during this exclusive sale!
- These six new dies coordinate with sets in our current catalogs.
- Can be purchased separately or in a bundle with their coordinating stamps.
- September or while supplies last!
- Download: Perfect Partners Flyer
- SHOP Perfect Partners Products HERE
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Rustic Harvest Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - SEPTEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Rustic Harvest Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
OCTOBER Paper Pumpkin - Ho Ho Ho
‘Tis the season to make your own Christmas cards with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere.
And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product!
- Create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- Iridescent foil die-cut snowflakes, Vellum, Vanilla epoxy dots, adhesives, and more!
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- Coordinating Stampin' Up! colors: Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet, Very Vanilla
Subscribe HERE by OCTOBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: