The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts409. This week we're happy to share Trellis Card Inspiration with you.
The Trellis Card is very trendy right now, thanks to it's creator Bibi Cameron. Plus it's surprisingly easy to create. You only need a standard 4-1/4" x 11" card base, plus a few easy cuts and you'll be on your way to a beautiful card.
How'd She DO That? Dainty Delight Trellis card
- Stamps/Bundles: Dainty Delight Bundle (includes dies)
- Basic White Thick (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Old Olive (largest leave, two of stem with flowers die cuts)
- Fresh Freesia (hydrangea die cut)
- Highland Heather (stem with flower die cut - just need flower)
- Crushed Curry & Early Espresso (2 full daisies, 1 half daisy, centers die cuts)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento
- Other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Paper Trimmer, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Prepare 4-1/4" x 11" card base.
- From bottom of card front, trim off five 1/2" strips and two 3/8" strips
- Add a strip of masking paper (or painter's tape to just under front card flap, with sticky side up.
- Position first strip at the bottom over the tape.
- Add the additional four strips - with a small of amount of spacing in between each of them.
- Add a dot of liquid glue to the side of each panel (as shown)
- Then attach both 3/8" strips to create the trellis look.
- Gently remove the masking tape.
- Decorate as you wish!
- Above is what I used - the Dainty Delight Dies (included in the bundle)
- Note: I weave a couple of the stems between the slates.
What do you think? Will you be giving the Trellis a try? I think you should, because you're gonna love it!
This Dainty Delight Bundle is perfect for this type of card (note: bundle price is only available until May 1st). Add it to your shopping cart today!
- Shop with Dawn
- APRIL Host Code: 2HSAYSDU
- APRIL Host Code Gift: Brushed Brass Butterflies (w/$65 order)
- APRIL Ordering Gift: Regency Park Suite 11-Project Tutorial PDF
- Shop for Last Chance Products
- Shop Shop Shop: Online Exclusives | Bundles (save 10%) | Clearance Rack | Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product.
- 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Product Shares are ready for reservations on my DOstamping Product Share Page
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Last Chance Lists - up to 60% off
Both of our current catalogs are ending, find both Last Chance lists below:
- Up to 60% off on select items
- Ends May 1st - or while supplies last (several items are already sold out)
- VIEW: 2022-2023 Annual Catalog Last Chance List
- VIEW: January - April Mini Catalog Last Chance List
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Regency Park Suite 11-Project Tutorial PDF - APRIL
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature products from the Regency Park Suite
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)