Here's another card featuring the 4-Corner Technique. This time I'm using products from the Country Floral Lane Suite.
If you missed the 4-Corner Technique card posted on Saturday, be sure to check it out here.
Update on the Country Floral Lane Suite:
- Currently the Country Floral Lane Suite Collection  is not available to order due to the following products:
- I decided to share my Country Floral Lane Suite cards, as I have some really cute cards to share (more coming soon). Plus...
- For the ribbon, you can substitute red ribbon from your own stash.
- Even though the punch makes for quicker cutting, the hearts and leaves shapes are basic shapes can easily be fussy cut out using our Paper Snips .
This was one of the projects that my DOstamping@Home Club Members received this month.
- My clubs are every other month and you receive three pre-prepped projects.
- Join anytime! Next month is March 1st (but be sure to join my 2/20, so I can make sure I prep a project pack for you)
- For more details, CLICK HERE.
How'd She DO That? Country Floral Lane Suite 4-Corner Technique CLUB Card
- Stamps/Bundles: Country Bouquet Bundle (with County Bouquet Punch)
- Basic White Thick (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Basic White (4" x 5-1/4" and scrap for 2-1/2" Stylish Shapes Circle die cut)
- Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper (two 2" squares of same pattern, scrap of pattern that matches punch, 1" x 4" for inside)
- Ink: Sweet Sorbet
- Other: Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Die, Real Red & Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- To create 4-corners that feature paper that has a directional pattern (you don't want your hearts upside down, right?):
- Stack both 2" DSP squares together - same patterns facing each other, but be sure the patterns go in the same direction)
- Use a Paper Trimmer to cut both together, on the diagonal - corner to corner.
- On white panel, arrange and adhere each triangle in each of the four corners - again noting pattern direction.
Add your favorite Country Floral Lane products shopping cart today! And don't forget...on orders of $50 or more, choose your Sale-a-Bration items during check out.
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- JANUARY Host Code: TDSWZAP6
- JANUARY Host Code Gift: Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins (w/$65 order)
- JANUARY Ordering Gift: Happy Forest Friends Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack -
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - 3 options during Sale-a-Bration (Jan/Feb Only)
- Option 1 - $129 Starter Kit, Choose $175 in product and receive the exclusive Boho Blue Mini Machine
- Option 2- $129 Starter Kit, Choose $175 in product and receive the original white Mini Machine
- Option 3 - $99 Starter Kit, Choose $175 in product
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Happy Forest Friends Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - JANUARY
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature products from the Happy Forest Friends Suite.
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
FEBRUARY Paper Pumpkin - Sunshine & Smiles
Get everything you need to make sweet & sunny cards. You'll have fun crafting with these cards—rain or shine!
This month’s kit includes:
- 9 cards/envelopes; 3 each of 3 designs (features a fun peek-through window scene on each card)
- Cute precut critters and labels, fun raindrop embellishments, and more!
- Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot
- photopolymer stamp set
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce
- ALSO...coordinates perfectly with the Rain or Shine Suite Collection (160556) - from the Jan-Apr Mini Catalog.
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on!
ADD-ON DIES: Sunshine & Smiles Dies
- Two dies to match images from stamp set included in Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin kit.
- frog-shaped die size: 1-1/8" x 7/8"
- flower bouquet die size: 1-1/8" x 7/8"
- Note: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine sold separately.
- While supplies last, so don’t wait!
- 162486 ($6)
Available now to Paper Pumpkin subscribers - CLICK HERE
Subscribe HERE by FEBRUARY 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: