Today I'm sharing a sympathy card using the Two-Tone Flora stamp set. Unfortunately I needed a couple sympathy cards. I usually have some on hand, but had ran out.
This is the first time my Two-Tone Flora stamp set has seen ink. I'm not sure why I hadn't used it yet, but I really love the way these flowers turned out. I suppose for me, the hardest part was deciding on the color combo. So I decided to take inspiration from the Ombre Matte Decorative Dots. That narrowed down the color choices to Calypso Coral, Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green.
How'd She DO That? Two-Tone Flora Sympathy card
- Stamps: Two-Tone Flora, Kindest Expressions
- Petal Pink (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base)
- Basic White (3-3/4" x 5")
- Pool Party (3-7/8" x 5-1/2")
- Ink: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green
- Other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Nested Essentials, Ombre Matte Decorative Dots, Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals
- My tip for this card is to just start stamping. Use the Two-Tone Flora stamp set to create a floral grouping in the corner of the card and have fun!
- The sentiment is from the Kindest Expressions stamp set and die cut with the must-have Nested Essentials Dies.
As today is our 24-hour Stamp Set Sale - I recommend going through the catalog for those hidden gems. For me, I like to stock up on sentiment stamp sets, you can have too make sentiment sets. Below is a list of sentiment stamps to consider.
Stampin' Up! Sentiment stamp sets: (click on products below to shop online)
Stock up on your favorite stamp sets and save 15%! The sale is only 24-hrs and ends tonight at 11:50pm (MT). Don't forget - it's also BONUS DAYS - earn $5 coupons for $50 order increments.
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Bonus Days- Earn in July, Redeem in August (see details below)
- Shopping Categories: Online Exclusives | Bundles (save 10%) | Clearance Rack | Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Stampin' Up! is bringing back a favorite promotion...BONUS DAYS! Here are the details:
- Earning Period: July 6-31, 2023
- For every $50 order increment, you'll earn a $5 coupon
- All coupons codes will be emailed to you right after your qualifying purchase has been made.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you'll receive one email with multiple codes.
- SAVE that email(s)
- Redemption Period: August 1-31, 2023
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product order during August
- If redeeming multiple codes, they must be separated by a space.
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Countryside Inn Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - JULY
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature products from the Countryside Inn Suite
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Discover messages of friendship, hope and encouragement in the flowers from the August Meaningful Flowers Paper Pumpkin Kit!
The kit focuses specifically on forget-me-nots and lotuses. Each flower was hand painted just for you. Their meaning is enscripted on the back of each card.
The Meaningful Flowers includes:
- 8 cards; 4 each of 2 designs with 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 stamp set
- 1 Pretty Peacock Ink Spot
- Linen thread
- Vellum and precut paper pieces
- BONUS - FREE Distinktive stamp set
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bubble Bath, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Misty Moonlight, Orchid Oasis, Pretty Peacock, Tahitian Tide
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: