Coffee Break Suite Week ends with another non-coffee card...a birthday cupcake.
Whip up an Embossing Paste frosted cupcake in no time at all with today's super cute & colorful card!
Frosted Cupcake Birthday card
- Wrap 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Stitched Edge Ribbon around 5-1/2" x 4" Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper (chevron pattern).
- Die cut 2-7/8" Lemon Lime Twist Stitched Shapes Circle. Run through Big Shot with Oh My Stars Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere over ribbon with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Soft Sky card base.
- Create cupcake:
- Die cut cupcake shape (Coffee Cups Framelit Dies) from Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper stripe pattern).
- Create frosting by spreading Embossing paste on Whisper White scrap. Let dry, then die cut with "frosting" shape.
- Stamp greeting (Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set) with Pumpkin Pie ink on 3/8" x 2-1/8" piece of Whisper White. Cut a banner on the left side. Roll the right edge onto a toothpick and adhere with a glue dot. Punch 1/8" hole into frosting and insert toothpick banner. Cut off any excess toothpick.
- Assemble cupcake with Stampin' Dimensionals onto stitched circle.
- Attach heart from Brights Enamel Shapes.
What a fun way to end Coffee Break Suite Week, right?
What goes better together than coffee, stamping, and friends? Nothing! It’s the perfect combination! And just like your coffee, you can customize your projects—without the added calories.
As you have seen this week, these coffee products are more than meets the eye and offer a lot of versatility. With not only awesome coffee images and shapes, but also frozen drinks, cupcakes, gifts (and I'm sure more) - the Coffee Café Bundle is a must-have for any card maker! Add it to your shopping bag today and start making projects for the coffee lover in your life!
- Shop with Dawn
- July Bonus Days - $5 coupon for every $50 spent
- Join my Team - extra BONUS in July (see below)
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber
- Dawn's Product Shares
Here's some tips for these Coffee Break projects by Stampin' Up!:
- Try inking just the word “friend” from the Coffee Café Stamp Set for a personal touch.
- Use the straw image to stamp a background
- Or, color the inside of the wooden heart with craft ink for added contrast.
- There’s a whole latte love about this set and the coordinating products in the Coffee Break Suite.
Looking for measurements?
For more Framelit & Thinlit measurements, see my...
Stampin' Up! Framelit Measurements Page
DOstamping Supplies (click on the products to shop online)
Get a 15-Project Color Theory Suite BONUS PDF in July (with qualifying order)
- Just place a $50 or more order and you'll automatically receive the BONUS PDF.
- The PDF will be sent to you with your "Thank You" email
- You'll love the ideas for this popular suite!
- As usual- you'll also receive a Loyalty Rewards STAR (see program here)
- Note: This is my personal offering.
Place your order early in July, so you can start creating these fabulous Color Theory Suite projects right away!