The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts417. This week we're happy to share Color Combo Inspiration with you.
The color combo of Bubble Bath, Calypso Coral and Garden Green was inspired by the Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper.
I selected one of my favorite patterns from the paper pack, so it would look like a field of flowers.
I've been wanting to play with the Patchwork Pieces Dies from the Stampin' Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.
- You’ll love the creative fun you can have with these Patchwork Pieces Dies!
- Quickly and easily die-cut unique shapes you can arrange in multiple ways for a variety of contemporary looks.
- Try cutting the images from different shades of paper, then piece them together for a colorful, custom-made look.
- If you like puzzles, you'll love these dies!
How'd She DO That? Darling Details Sketch card
- Stamps: Modern Garden (coming September 6)
- Garden Green (5-1/2" x 8-1/2" card base, scrap for medallion punch)
- Very Vanilla (3-1/8" x 4-5/8", 3-3/8" x 4-7/8")
- Adhesive Sheets (3-1/8" x 4-5/8")
- Bubble Bath (3-1/4" x 4-3/4")
- Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper (3-1/4" x 4-3/4" small flowers pattern, scrap to cut single flower with medallion punch)
- Ink: Garden Green
- Other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Patchwork Pieces Dies, Inked & Tiled Punch Pack, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack, Ombre Matte Decorative Dots, Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
- Die cut both the Bubble Bath and DSP pieces with Patchwork Pieces "wavy" die shape.
- Use the Bubble Bath die cut piece shown above to stamp sentiment. As it's a photopolymer set, I curved it onto the mounting block to match the curve of the die cut.
- Attach Adhesive Sheet to same size Very Vanilla piece. Attach die cut pieces as shown...starting at the top left corner. NOTE: The die cuts will fit exactly onto this piece.
- Then adhere to larger Very Vanilla piece and then to folded card base.
- Cut DSP using the medallion shaped punch (Inked & Tiled Punch Pack). Then adhere to Garden Green medallion piece as shown. Adhere to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Kits Collection Sale (see details below)
- Bonus Days- Redeem in August (see details below)
- Shopping Categories: Online Exclusives | Bundles (save 10%) | Clearance Rack | Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product (learn more here)
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
KIT COLLECTION SALE
KITS COLLECTION SALE - up to 30% off
- Dates: August 1-31
- You can save up to 30% on our amazing kits from the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
- What are you waiting for? Start shopping, crafting, and selling!
- This is a limited time offer you won’t want to miss.
- Supplies available while they last - shop early!
- STOCK UP HERE
BONUS DAYS - redeem your coupons!
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can redeem on an order during the redemption period.
- If using multiple codes, they must be separated by a space.
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Coupon codes will reduce the retail amount of an order.
- Be careful if you want to earn my Tinsel Gems DOstamping VIP gift this month for orders of $65 or more
- Total merchandise value less coupon codes must total $65 (or my system won't recognize your order for the VIP gift)
- SHOP HERE
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Inked Botanicals Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - AUGUST
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature products from the Inked Botanicals Suite
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)