The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts415. This week we're happy to share Christmas In July with you.
When I saw today's theme, I knew I'd have to get creative with pattern paper. So after looking over the choices, I settled on the Let's Go Fishing Designer Series Paper. I know...you don't think of Christmas when you look at it. But, there is a check pattern that I thought I could alter to work for Christmas. I LOVE the way it turned out.
I also selected a Bundle that doesn't scream Christmas either. But when I got my first look at the new Darling Details Bundle, in my mind I saw pine needles (though, they may be leaf veins, but I'm going with a pine bough) - which made me thing of Christmas. See details and tips below...
How'd She DO That? Darling Details Christmas Card card
- Stamps: Darling Details Bundle (includes dies), Very Best Occasions.
- Cherry Cobbler (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base score & fold at 4-1/4”)
- Very Vanilla (4" x 5-1/4", scraps for stamping/die cutting flowers/leaves)
- Let's Go Fishing Designer Series Paper (1-1/2" x 5-1/4")
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
- Stampin' Write Markers: Cherry Cobbler (Regals), Mossy Meadow (Neutrals)
- Other: Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Simply Elegant Trim, Festive PearlsStampin' Seal, Mini Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
- On Very Vanilla panel,
- stamp sentiment first. Let dry.
- add Wink of Stella Glitter to leaves and pine bough.
- Use Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Marker (fine point end) to add color to berries and "draw" three berries below pine bough.
- To alter the Let's Go Fishing Designer Series Paper:
- use a ruler and marker to draw lines to create a plaid look.
- be sure to clean your ruler between colors.
- adhere altered paper to stamped panel.
- On Very Vanilla scrap(s):
- with Cherry Cobbler ink, stamp two flower outlines & solid images (stamp-off for one solid image).
- with Mossy Meadow ink, stamp two pine boughs & solid leaf images (stamp-off solid image for both), and two sprigs
- die cut all images.
- use Cherry Cobbler marker to draw berries onto the ends of the sprigs.
- arrange and adhere die cuts to card using Mini Glue Dots and Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow into gold trim and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
- Attach gold pearls where desired.
Didn't this turn out great?! I'm quite pleased with the result. I may have to make a few of these for the special people in my life.
I will be demonstrating the Darling Details Bundle at the Stamp Share For Leaders Creative Connection Event tomorrow. We were selected for one of Stampin' Up!'s 35 in 35 events celebrating their 35th Anniversary. We're fortunate to have Sara Douglas (CEO) and Logan Sutherland (VP People & Culture) attend. I have 12 team members attending, plus more watching it virtually. It should be lots of fun!
Be sure to watch my blog in the coming days, as I'll be sharing all of the lovely projects I created for this event. Be sure to add the Darling Details Bundle to your shopping cart today. Cuz, you're gonna fall in love with this bundle!
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Bonus Days- Earn in July, Redeem in August (see details below)
- Shopping Categories: Online Exclusives | Bundles (save 10%) | Clearance Rack | Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
BONUS DAYS - last few days!
Stampin' Up! is bringing back a favorite promotion...BONUS DAYS! Here are the details:
- Earning Period: July 6-31, 2023
- For every $50 order increment, you'll earn a $5 coupon
- All coupons codes will be emailed to you right after your qualifying purchase has been made.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you'll receive one email with multiple codes.
- SAVE that email(s)
- Redemption Period: August 1-31, 2023
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product order during August
- If redeeming multiple codes, they must be separated by a space.
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Countryside Inn Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - JULY
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature products from the Countryside Inn Suite
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Discover messages of friendship, hope and encouragement in the flowers from the August Meaningful Flowers Paper Pumpkin Kit!
The kit focuses specifically on forget-me-nots and lotuses. Each flower was hand painted just for you. Their meaning is enscripted on the back of each card.
The Meaningful Flowers includes:
- 8 cards; 4 each of 2 designs with 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 stamp set
- 1 Pretty Peacock Ink Spot
- Linen thread
- Vellum and precut paper pieces
- BONUS - FREE Distinktive stamp set
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bubble Bath, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Misty Moonlight, Orchid Oasis, Pretty Peacock, Tahitian Tide
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: