I'm excited to join this talented group of stampers to share alternate ideas for Paper Pumpkin Kits. Today we're sharing the Agusut 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit - World's Greatest
AUGUST Paper Pumpkin - World's Greatest
- Kit contains enough supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, gold, Mint Macaron, Pacific Point, Soft Suede, white
- The kit’s stamp set includes Distinktive stamps
Here's a FOUR alternative ideas using the World's Greatest Paper Pumpkin kit
You're #1 DOstamping Tips:
- This card is gonna be fun to give my grandson, Sammy who just finished a limited season of baseball. He's gonna love it!
- Pair any team color with black.
- Create black banner with the new Banners Pick a Punch (love it!)
- The black & white twine is from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack
You're the BEST FRIEND DOstamping Tips:
- I've had this fun little award sitting on my desk for awhile now. It makes me smile every time I look at it. I've gonna have to send it off to someone else to make them smile too!
- It uses one of the Mint Macaron stitched rectangle pieces from the kit. Just fold in half and decorate as desired.
- Makes for a special award!
Celebration Daisy DOstamping Tips:
- The World's Greatest kit lends itself to more of a masculine feel. So I wanted to make something a little more feminine.
- Daisy Punch to the rescue! I had to get a little creative with the flower center. I used the center of the letter "O" from the Playful Alphabet Dies (measures 7/16").
- For the front plaid panel: Cut a card base in half, then in half again (2-3/4" x 4-1/4"). You can make 4 cards from just one card base!
- Bumblebee panel measures 3-1/4" x 4-1/4"
- The white banner is 3/4" x 3-3/4" - then punch with the new Banners Pick a Punch (love it!)
Celebration Daisy (take 2) DOstamping Tips:
- Same card as above, just a few differences. Couldn't decide which one I liked the best.
- Bumblebee panel measures 3" x 3". Pacific Point strip measures 1" x 4"
- Which one do you like the best?
Wondering about Paper Pumpkin for September?
SEPTEMBER Paper Pumpkin - Hello, Pumpkin
Whatever you love most about fall, September’s Paper Pumpkin kit has everything you need to celebrate the season your way!
With reversible patterned paper, a multi-occasion stamp set, and a variety of die-cut shapes, creating custom fall crafts is a piece of pumpkin pie.
While the kit includes enough elements to create cracker box treat packages, September’s supplies can easily be used to create traditional cards and other paper projects for any autumn occasion!
Whether you want to make projects with identical designs or mix ‘n’ match your crafts, this month’s kit has something for everyone.
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 20 cracker box treat packages.
- Each cracker box treat package can be customized to celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, the autumn season, or all three!
- Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, white
Subscribe HERE by September 10th to get in on the fun for September.
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month:
I hope you enjoyed the ideas I shared today! For more alternate ideas, be sure to check out the rest of the participants blogs listed below.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product
- Taking Reservations for the NEW 2020 Aug-Dec Mini Catalog Product Shares
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies (click on products to shop online):
REDEEM Bonus Days Coupons - ENDS Monday, August 31
Use your Bonus Days Coupon(s) when you shop in AUGUST
- If you have earned Bonus Days coupon codes, they must be redeemed by 31 August.
- Enter each code individually in the coupon code field (found in the lower right corner in the check out area in the new Online Store).
AUGUST FREE Tutorial PDF: Forever Greenery Suite
FREE Forever Greenery Project Tutorial PDF - AUGUST
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Forever Greenery Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)