It's Day #6 of Penguin Place Bundle week. I have an easy Flower Vase Punch Art for you.
Who would have thought you could get a sweet little flower vase from the Penguin Builder Punch? It couldn't be easier.
How'd She DO That? Penguin Builder Flower Vase Punch Art
- Stamps/Bundles: Penguin Place (Bundle & Save 10% with Penguin Builder Punch)
- Basic White Thick (5-1/2" x 8-1/2"card base)
- Petal Pink (4" x 5-1/4")
- Basic White (scrap for Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch)
- Pacific Point (scrap for punch-vase x2)
- Granny Apple Green (scrap for punch-stems or hand cut)
- Lovely Lipstick (scrap for punch-3 feet for flowers)
- Ink: Pacific Point
- Other: Penguin Builder Punch, Rectangle Postage Stamp Punch, Baker's Twine Essentials, 2021-2023 In color Jewels, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
- Cut two Pacific Point "inside" body pieces. Cut off the top of both of them, just above the "neck" area.
- Cut three Granny Apple Green flower stems - either hand cut or use the "large head" area of the punch to cut small slivers of cardstock.
- Cut three Polished Pink feet for flowers.
- Assemble with glue dots. Adhere 2nd flower vase to back side (will help with tying on twine)
- Wrap twine around vase twice and adhere in a small bow.
What a delightful way to say, "thank you", don't you think?
And yet another reason to get the Penguin Builder Punch. Be sure to stop back soon to see my final FOUR Penguin Place Bundle Punch Art with video (think animals!). Add the bundle it to your shopping cart today, so you can start creating fun punch art too!
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- AUGUST Host Code: HK67X2PU
- AUGUST Host Code Gift: Star-Crossed Embossing Folder (w/$65 order)
- AUGUST Ordering Gift: Harvest Meadow Suite Tutorial PDF (see below)
- Learn about Sale-a-Bration Perks!
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product. AND during Sale-a-Bration choose a Mini Catalog Bundle add-on!!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Sale-A-Bration (August 3- September 30)
Get free products during Stampin' Up! Aug-Sep Sale-a-Bration time (with your $50 or more order)
- During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn exclusive products for free!
- For every $50 you spend, you can add your pick of Sale-A-Bration products to your cart (during check-out) at no additional cost.
- When you host or order $300 or more during Sale-a-Bration, you'll earn an additional stamp set
- You'll receive the free In Your Words stamp set (shown on pg 17)
- During Sale-a-Bration, get our always fabulous Starter Kit (only $99 for $125 in merchandise, free shipping and paper pumpkin kit)
- ALSO - Add-On a free Bundle (up to $60 value!) - see list
- Print/View: Starter Kit - FREE Bundle Add-On List PDF
- Learn more about join my STARS community of stampers, click HERE
DOstamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Harvest Meadow Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - AUGUST
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Harvest Meadow Suite products (link will be live August 3)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
This versatile Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin kit features three different designs for every treat box. That means whether you want to celebrate the Fall harvest or feel like getting in the Halloween-mood (or a mix of both!), you can choose how you want to create your adorable treat boxes!
Take your pick from crisp red apples, seasonal pumpkins, spooky jack-o-lanterns, or get creative and customize them into whatever you can imagine!
SEPTEMBER Paper Pumpkin - Haunts & Harvest
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs.
- Finished treat box size: 2-1/2" x 2"
- The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
- Includes a Classic Stampin' Spot and an exclusive stamp set
- BONUS: Wheelbarrow template (easily turn the wood patterned box into a Wheelbarrow)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent
Subscribe HERE by SEPTEMBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: