Today I'm sharing a fun out-of-the box idea using the Wishes All Around stamp set!
I was on a mission to use most every image in the Wishes All Around stamp set, which includes a "bonus" image!
Use the bonus image to create a fun circular background or even donuts! Combine it with a lively and bright color combo for an out-of-the box Birthday card!
How'd She DO That? Heartfelt Hexagon Birthday card
- Stamps/Bundles: Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle (includes punch)
- Highland Heather (11" x 4-1/4" card base)
- Basic White (4" x 5-1/4", scrap for punch)
- Ink: Highland Heather, Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party
- Other: Glossy Dot Assortment, Stampin' Seal, Stampin' Dimensionals
- To get a clean stamped image from bonus red rubber, you'll want to "rough" up the image a little bit.
- Use an eraser or fine grit sand paper in a circular motion. Then clean the stamp and it's ready for ink!
- Using the stamping-off technique gives you a variety of cheerful colors for this card! (stamp twice without reinking)
- The Heartfelt Hexagon sentiment is a fun way to say Happy Birthday!
This card was SO much fun to make! Plus it's quick & cute - don't you think?
If you missed them, here's all four of my Wishes All Around Bundle Cards:
- Classic Christmas Wreath Card
- Snowflake Wreath Card
- Two-Toned Tree Wreath Card - note: my DOstamping Tips have been fixed (thanks for those who reached out to me!
- Out-of-the-Box Birthday Card
Unfortunately, the Wishes All Around Bundle is retiring. So now is the last chance to nab it before it's gone!
Add it to your shopping cart along with the Heartfelt Hexagon Bundle today! Thank you for choosing to shop with me.
- Shop with Dawn
- Shopping Categories: Online Exclusives | Bundles (save 10%) | Clearance Rack | Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - get $125 in product (and free shipping) for only $99
Up to 60% off select products from the Last Change Sep-Dec 2023 Mini Catalog (aka the retired list)
View & Print Last Chance List:
NOTE: Some items are already sold out. When additional items sell out, you'll no longer see them in the online store.
Shop early for the best selection!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
More Online Exclusive Products
- Starting November 7
- More new Online Exclusives products will be added to the Online Store!
- SHOP ONLINE EXCLUSIVES HERE
- Be sure to check back on Tuesday, November 7 for all of the new items!
Designer Series Paper Special Release
Designer Series Paper Special Release
We are so excited to bring you this special release! We hope you will love crafting with these new papers.
- Date: September 6 - limited availability
- Where: in the Online Exclusives section in the online store
- Available while supplies last!
SOLD OUT: Gold & Silver Adhesive-Back Glimmer Paper
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Garden Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - NOVEMBER
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature products from the Garden Walk Suite
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
December Paper Pumpkin
Send a wish to all your loved ones with the December All The Best Paper Pumpkin Kit! It has paper pieces detailed with gold foil, embellishments, an all-occasion stamp set, and an acetate box where you can store your finished cards! You can gift the kit itself or the finished product in the acetate box; either way, it's the perfect last minute gift for any occasion.
Subscribe and get your kit today!
All the Best kit includes:
- 9 cards (4-1/4" x 5-1/2"); 3 each of 3 designs, with coordinating envelopes
- 1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes
- Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot
- Stamp set
- Embellishments and specialty gold foil die cuts
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: