It's time for another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. This week we're having a "Product Spotlight" challenge.
So excited for today's Product Spotlight Punches challenge! Last week I received my Holiday Catalog preorder and I knew exactly what I'd be using for today's Punch challenge...new holiday punches. Specifically the new Bell Punch and Holly Berry Builder Punch. Both come in a bundle with matching stamp sets...Seasonal Bells and Holly Berry Happiness. Definitely on my top favorites list! Coming soon...September 1st.
Season Bells & Holly Berry Happiness card - 6 steps
- Run 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Mint Macaron cardstock through Big Shot with the new Pine Bough Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere to folded 11" x 4-1/4" Mint Macaron card base.
- Stamp bell with Emerald Envy on Mint Macaron cardstock and cut with Bell Punch. Punch several leaves and berries out of Emerald Envy and Cherry Cobbler cardstock using Holly Berry Builder Punch.
- Assemble hollies and berries with glue dots at top of bell. Wrap Cherry Cobbler Metallic Thread (from combo pack) around two fingers and adhere between berries and holly leaves.
- Adhere 2-1/2" x 3/4" strip of Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper to 2-1/2" x 3-3/4". Position bell on the panel, so you know where to stamp greeting from Holly Berry Happiness with Cherry Cobbler ink. Adhere panel to 2-3/4" x 4" piece of Cherry Cobbler.
- Wrap Emerald Envy Silky Taffeta Ribbon (from combo pack) around panel and tie in knot. Adhere bell in place with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Adhere completed panel to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Oh my gosh...I'm totally lovin' this card. It turned out almost exactly as I envisioned it. Love it when that happens.
Don't want to wait to order on September 1st? Then get them now when you join my DOstamperSTARS. Get the ultimate "bundle" when you purchase the Stampin' Up! starter kit for $99 (choose $125 in product) and get in on the fun early! Join here
Be sure to check out more "Product Spotlight" inspiration from my DOstamperSTARS Team (click on their names below):
- Judy Strickling
- Robyn Rasset
- Sharon Bennett
- Angela O'Neill
- Connie Plaumann
- Dawn Olchefske
- Dawn Thomas
- Jan Carlson
- Joan Weidling
- Michelle Harrington