The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Stamping with the STARS Inspiration Hop #DOswts413. This week we're happy to share Embossing Folder Inspiration with you.
I wanted to share some sort of embossing folder technique for my card today. What came to mind is sanding pattern paper. Our Designer Series Paper has a white center. Making it a the perfect choice for this technique, letting the white core come through.
Surprisingly, I choose the Bright & Beautiful 6x6 Designer Series Paper. The patterns, on what I call the "back side" are full of excellent choices for this type of card. I paired it with the beautiful Elegant Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folder. In addition, I totally CASEd (copy and share everything) the layout from a card found on page 102 of the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (a great place for inspiration).
How'd She DO That? Elegant Eucalyptus card
- Stamps: Textured Floral Bundle (includes dies)
- Basic White Thick (8-1/2" x 5-1/2" card base score & fold at 4-1/4”)
- Fresh Freesia (3-1/2” x 5-1/2”, 7/8"x 4-1/2" sentiment)
- Berry Burst (scrap for two sprig die cuts)
- Bright & Beautiful 6x6 Designer Series Paper (3" x 5-1/2") 15% off in June
- Ink: Berry Burst
- Other: Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Elegant Eucalyptus Embossing Folder, Take Your Pick, Adhesive Backed Sequins Trio, Sweet Sorbet 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon, Seal & Stampin' Dimensionals (fine grit sanding block)
- Use Elegant Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folder to add texture to 3" x 5-1/2" Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- Place the DSP into the folder with the pattern you want to use face up.
- These folders work great with the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Be sure to use plate 1 & 3.
- Remove DSP from folder and sand the raised images. Use a crafting sanding block or fine grit sand paper.
- I recommend starting with gentle pressure, then increase pressure as needed.
- Give color the spotlight it deserves with the Bright & Beautiful 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper.
- Add layers of dimension and eye-catching colors to your making your handmade projects with dip-dye ombre patterns to washes, stripes, stars, confetti, and more, this paper is perfect for celebratory occasions.
- Pair it with the sentiment of your choice and celebrate the people around you now.
- 48 sheets, 4 of 12 double-sided designs
- Color Coordination: Azure Afternoon, Berry Burst, Blueberry Bushel, Bubble Bath, Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lime Twist, Lemon Lolly, Lost Lagoon, Misty Moonlight, Pretty Peacock
- 15% off in June!
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- JUNE Host Code: USE2WNVG
- JUNE Host Code Gift: Ombre Matte Decorative Dots (w/$65 order)
- JUNE Ordering Gift: Zoo Crew Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF
- Designer Series Paper 15% off Sale - June only
- Shopping Categories: Online Exclusives | Bundles (save 10%) | Clearance Rack | Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 $155 in product during June!
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
Designer Series Paper Sale
If you love our Designer Series Papers, then you'll love this sale!
Enjoy a 15% discount on select Designer Series Papers from our new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog and Online Exclusives.
Whether you’re a scrapbooker, a card maker or simply a paper lover, this is a great time to stock up and save on gorgeous paper so you have artistic and versatile paper designs on hand for your next projects!
- Dates: 1–30 JUNE
- 13 select Designer Series Papers are available at 15% off
- STOCK UP HERE
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Zoo Crew Suite 11-Project Tutorial PDF - JUNE
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature products from the Zoo Crew Suite
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)