The DOstamperSTARS are excited to bring you another Inspiration Hop #DOswts330. Today we're showcasing a fun Valentine Treat Inspiration!
For today's Valentine Treat Packaging project, I knew exactly what I'd be creating with...the new Heart Foil Tins!
So I pulled out some products from the From My Heart Product Suite and started playing around. It didn't take long for this super cute Heart Foil Tin to come together. Here's what you need...
How'd She DO That? Heart Foil Tin:
- Stamps: Heartfelt Bundle (with Heart Punch Pack - not just 1 punch, but TWO punches!)
- Whisper White Thick (scraps for Scallop Heart Punch, and Classic Label Punch)
- From My Heart Designer Series Paper (for Heart Punch, (6) 1" x 3" pieces for candy wraps)
- Heart Doilies
- Ink: Real Red
- Other: Heart Foil Tins, Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Classic Label Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive
- For the Heart Foil Tin:
- Adhere white scallop heart to Heart Doily. Then add a couple strips of Snail Adhesive to adhere folded ribbon to.
- Stamp sentiment on scrap and cut out with Classic Label punch (positioning sentiment on the left). Adhere under DSP heart punch out (several patterns of hearts to choose from that will match the punch!).
- Adhere DSP heart/sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow in twine and adhere with a Mini Glue Dot.
- For Candy Wrap: wrap 1" x 3" piece of DSP around Hershey Nuggets and secure with Mini Glue Dots (6 fit nicely in the tin)
I was giddy when I stood back and gave a look at the completed Heart Foil Tin, for two reasons:
- It turned out so stinkin' cute!
- It came together very quickly!
- Also - when I showed it to my husband, he asked where I got that from. I said, "I made it". I was horrified that he thought I bought it! But also flattered that he thought it looked that good!
Thank you for shopping with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Shop: 2020 Mini Catalog, Shop: Mini Catalog Bundles (Save 10%)
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles| Product Suites| Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Dawn's Stampin' Up! Die Measurements Page
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team - $99 Starter Kit, Get $125 product, Mini Cutter, DSP sampler & FREE stamp set!
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- NOW Taking Reservations for NEW 2020 Mini Catalog Product Shares
Attention email subscribers: If you are reading this from your email, please CLICK HERE to see all of this week's participants.
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
January FREE Tutorial PDF: Peaceful Poppies Suite
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Peaceful Poppies Suite of products (2020 Mini Catalog)
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)