Today I'm sharing a card that features products from the Splendid Day Suite.
Like a walk in the park, the Splendid Day Suite will fill your projects with a breath of fresh air. The pastel colors and hand-drawn botanical imagery are reminiscent of a crisp spring morning. Use the colorful foil and nature-inspired patterns to make your projects shine.
- Splendid Thoughts Bundle  (includes Splendid Stems Dies)
- Splendid Day 12" X 12" Specialty Designer Series Paper 
- Open Leaf Trinkets 
- Soft Sea Foam 3/8" Seam Binding Ribbon 
Back in June, I attended a Stampin' Up! virtual event, Creativity Now. We created five projects using Splendid Day Suite products. As usual, I not only didn't complete my projects (I like to chat too much), but I switched them up. Using the same supplies (plus a few extra), I created this alternative idea.
- Stamps/Bundles: Splendid Thoughts Bundle (includes Splendid Stems Dies)
- Basic White Thick (11" x 4-1/4" card base, scraps for two detailed leaf die cuts, scrap for 2-1/8" Stylish Shapes circle die cut)
- Coral Calypso (2-3/4" x 4" - add texture with embossing folder, large scrap for detailed leaf die cut)
- Soft Sea Foam (3" x 4-1/4", large scrap to stamp and die cut large leaf image )
- Petal Pink (scrap to stamp and die cut eucalyptus image)
- Splendid Day Specialty Designer Series Paper (1-3/8" 2-1/4")
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Calypso Coral
- Other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder, Open Leaf Trinkets, Stampin' Seal, Glue Dots & Stampin' Dimensionals
How'd She DO That? Sending Hugs Card:
- Adhere textured embossed Calypso Coral piece to folded card base.
- Stamp both leafy images with black ink (on Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam scraps), then die cut.
- Put a couple dabs of Seal Adhesive in center of Soft Sea Foam panel. Arrange all five leafy die cuts over the adhesive. May need to use a few glue dots too.
- Adhere DSP piece (the plant box) with Stampin' Dimensionals - one in each corner
- For sentiment, trim off about 7/8" of 2-1/8" Stylish Shapes circle die cut, then stamp sentiment. It's adhere with Stampin' Dimensionals on the left edge and glue dots on right edge.
- Adhere entire piece to card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Use a glue dot to adhere and tuck trinket into the plant box.
I'll be sharing more Splendid Thoughts Bundle ideas over the next few days, so be sure to stop back.
Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- AUGUST Host Code: 3UPFXF3W
- AUGUST Host Code Gift: Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems (w/$65 order)
- AUGUST Ordering Gift: Splendid Day Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF
- 10 More Sale-a-Bration Items!
- Shop Shop Shop: Bundles (save 10%) | Product Suites | Clearance Rack
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product. PLUS during Sale-a-Bration, get the Making Plans Collecti0n BONUS!
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Splendid Day Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - AUGUST
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature the Splendid Day Suite of products
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
SEPTEMBER Paper Pumpkin - Spooky Treats
This kit’s stamp set puts the TREAT in trick-or-treat with fun, Halloween-themed sentiments and designs. Embrace the spooky season with ghost, bat, spider, and star images.
- This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 18 treat boxes—6 each of 3 designs.
- This all-inclusive kit includes printed box bases and tops, die-cut paper pieces, adhesives, and more!
- The Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit includes an Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin’ Spot!
- Finished box size: 2-1/2" x 3" x 1" (6.4 x 7.6 x 2.5 cm)
- Coordinating Stampin' Up! colors: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Subscribe HERE by SEPTEMBER 10th to get in on the next Paper Pumpkin kit
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: