Welcome to Day #6 of my Creative Connections presentation of the Darling Details Bundle. Today I'm sharing a simple tag that features a creative way to use a portion of a frame die.
How'd She DO That? Simple Friend Tag card
- Stamps/Bundle: Darling Details Bundle (includes dies)
- Basic White Thick (2-1/2" x 4" - see below for die cutting bottom edge)
- Basic White (scraps for punch and die cuts)
- Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento, Poppy Parade, Parakeet Party
- Other: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, Take Your Pick, Very Best Trio Punch, Double Oval Punch, 1/4" Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
When the idea of adding a border to the bottom of the tag came to me, I was having trouble thinking through the positioning of the die. But then I literally had to think outside-the-box, or rather outside the frame. See below for tips.
DOstamping Tips for Tag:
- Die cut bottom of tag, by lining up the bottom of the tag with an outside edge of the large frame die.
- Use Very Best Trio Punch - cut center "slot", then cut both top angle corners
- Decorate with stamped/die cut flower/leaf/stem, oval punch sentiment, ribbon and rhinestones.
- Attach to a present, card or gift bag. Then give to someone special!
NOTE: the colored mini clothespins were found in Target's Dollar Spot.
Add the Darling Details Bundle to your shopping cart today. Thank you for choosing to shop with me!
- Shop with Dawn
- Kits Collection Sale (see details below)
- Bonus Days- Redeem in August (see details below)
- Shopping Categories: Online Exclusives | Bundles (save 10%) | Clearance Rack | Product Suites
- Stampin' Up! Catalogs
- Be a Paper Pumpkin Subscriber - get an alternate ideas PDF BONUS each month
- Join my DOstamperSTARS Team -$99 Starter Kit, Get $125 in product (learn more here)
DOstamping Supplies: (click on products below to shop online)
KIT COLLECTION SALE
KITS COLLECTION SALE - up to 30% off
- Dates: August 1-31
- You can save up to 30% on our amazing kits from the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up!
- What are you waiting for? Start shopping, crafting, and selling!
- This is a limited time offer you won’t want to miss.
- Supplies available while they last - shop early!
- STOCK UP HERE
BONUS DAYS - redeem your coupons!
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can redeem on an order during the redemption period.
- If using multiple codes, they must be separated by a space.
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Coupon codes will reduce the retail amount of an order.
- Be careful if you want to earn my Tinsel Gems DOstamping VIP gift this month for orders of $65 or more
- Total merchandise value less coupon codes must total $65 (or my system won't recognize your order for the VIP gift)
- SHOP HERE
DOtamping Monthly Shopping Tutorial PDF Gift
FREE Inked Botanicals Suite 10-Project Tutorial PDF - AUGUST
- Place your order with me HERE
- Receive the FREE Tutorial PDF via email, along with your "Thank You" email from me
- Projects feature products from the Inked Botanicals Suite
- This is a personal offer from Dawn Olchefske (DOstamping)
Discover messages of friendship, hope and encouragement in the flowers from the August Meaningful Flowers Paper Pumpkin Kit!
The kit focuses specifically on forget-me-nots and lotuses. Each flower was hand painted just for you. Their meaning is enscripted on the back of each card.
The Meaningful Flowers includes:
- 8 cards; 4 each of 2 designs with 8 coordinating envelopes
- 1 stamp set
- 1 Pretty Peacock Ink Spot
- Linen thread
- Vellum and precut paper pieces
- BONUS - FREE Distinktive stamp set
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Bubble Bath, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Melon Mambo, Misty Moonlight, Orchid Oasis, Pretty Peacock, Tahitian Tide
When you subscribe with me, Dawn Olchefske, you'll qualify for a FREE BONUS each month. The bonus is a Tutorial PDF filled with 8 or more alternate ideas for additional projects you can make with each month's kit (includes photos & instructions) - making your kit go a lot further! This is an exclusive offer for my Paper Pumpkin subscribers.
Subscribe by the 10th of the month: